• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• Bruno

• teacher

• ross549

Top Posters In This Topic

Was everything configured correctly on the summar/configuration page????Julia :)
He did not tell me that either :DB) Bruno

Guess we will find out when he reboots!!! When something doesn't work we will know what happened. :oJulia :)

I think it is time to call it quits before the night before Bruno falls asleep at the keyboard. Tomorrow we will tackle KDE and look at your lilo.Julia :)

OOPS the clock set itself at 11.53am and I did make it Canada mountain timeAnd same as last install the Num, Lock is on at boot upColin

Good Colin . . . . So Mandrake is installed . . you have Gnome . . and you can boot Windows . . . . Here is where WE stop for today !Tomorrow we will:1). Run XFdrake to switch to generic card for X so you can boot KDE . . . 2). See what happened to PCLos and Mepis3). Check the PClos boot CD4). Change the fstab of both PCLos and Mepis if needed5). Add PCLos and Mepis to the boot menuGet some rest . . relax and tonight have a good sleep . . you will need it for tomorrow !:) Bruno

Good enough for tonight. Those are little things. Tomorrow when everyone is fresh! Call it a day!Julia :)

New list:1). Run XFdrake to switch to generic card for X so you can boot KDE . . . 2). See what happened to PCLos and Mepis3). Check the PClos boot CD4). Change the fstab of both PCLos and Mepis if needed5). Add PCLos and Mepis to the boot menu6). Add Windows to lilo;):) Bruno

Great THANK YOU ALL for your Patience & TimeAnd look forward to tomorrows TWEAKS B) Colin :w00t: Et-als you're all so :) :P Colin

It was a long battle to keep them safe ! . . . Looks like another homerun . . high five ! :) :sorcerer: Bruno

Yeah BrunoEspecially as I had NO idea how to resize etcIt was in Drake Install that resized the / partion fro 800MB to the full 11G so sometimes my clicking paid off :sorcerer: Nighty Night hope the Samndman is KIND to youColin :) :sorcerer:

Another Curve ball for saturday :) neither of the Desktops Gnome, IceWM, Window maker will SHUT DOWN I have to COLD shut downOOPs I'm going to try imit 6 in konsoleColin