Mandrake 10 Install so near

kamicota

yep will get inot MandrakeBut I will have to keep in touch from the other computer as I STILL do NOT have this down pat yetColin B)

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• Bruno

• teacher

• ross549

Top Posters In This Topic

Installer . .--> Expert Mode --> Delete hda5 . . . --> make one big new hda5 of 11 GB . . . B) . . install Mandrake on hda5 :w00t:B) Bruno

I'm in Custom Partitioningand deleted the 3.8g and now we have a 11G partition with only "create" in the left boxesColin

Yeah Did that /But it still scares me saw a red reiser / of 800mb or so & the rest is still white and it is ready for the packagesColin

We will see that later . . just finish the install . . . and do the "summary" page correctly !!I think we have a homerun . . . . . high five !! :) :DB) Bruno

Colin . . I suppose you did not delete the other partitions . . . . so we will see after the install how they look . . first do a good job on finishing the install . . :) Bruno

Looks like you selected the wrong partition for the install . . . . . bail out and start again.:) Bruno

Hey THANKS :w00t: We will see where we end up I STILL have your typed instructions close by and it's on it's wayPPPppppphhhhhhewwwwwww B) :) what a day 6hours & 20mins but whos counting :P Colin :D

ColinWhatever happens after the install . . . if Mandrake boots or not . . We, also you, are stopping for today !Tomorrow we will see what happened to PCLos and Mephis . . they will still be there but we will have to change a few things to get them booting . . . So: finish the install . . and take a rest !:) Bruno

I want to make sure he does the "summary page" 100% . . every item should be checked . . . . . and I want them posted hereB) Bruno

Summary page??? You mean the everything on the left and the bottom three on the right page of options?Colin, it will tell you if you need CD 4!Julia :)