Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton
Lovely picture Eric . . . . . makes me want spring to come a.s.a.p !:( Bruno
It probably won't show up in The Netherlands quite as quickly as is does in Florida. B)

Here is a rose flower that we planted and grew last summer. The picture is not mine, however but the flower was just as beautiful. It is called a "rosa mundi".snapshot18x.th.jpgAt one time I could see from the middle of our garden 17 different types of roses blooming between ours and our neighbour's garden. That was quite something.

Nice rose rejean. I thought it was a camellia at first.And good forest picture, Eric. So much green! We have forgotten what it's like with extended drought here.

V.T. Eric Layton

Pretty flower, Réjean!I don't know where that pic of the forest came from, Sun, but it's not anywhere in my neighborhood right now. Florida is in the midst of a drought, too. Many brushfires have been sparking up the past week or so. The sunset was very red-ish the past couple days from all the smoke in the atmosphere.

• 1 month later...

Gee, only 407 desktops for my eeepc!!! :hysterical:I actually have one in PCLinux posted at the eeepc users forum.I haven't figured out where the screenshot I keep taking disappears to or I'd post it.

• 2 weeks later...
securitybreach

This month's screenshot running:OpenboxConky-nvidiaTint2GnuScreen on Urxvt running: weechat-dev centerim rtorrent ncmpcc htop 2 terminalse2dd8032490084.gifThanks

Edited by securitybreach

securitybreach
Unusual wallpaper. B)
Oh thanks. I thought the "zombie arms" works well with a fullscreen terminal.... Hehe Edited by securitybreach

Welcome to the forum Weedeater ! . . . . Nice picture ( have 2 grandkids myself ) B) :( BrunoPS: Sorry you had problems registering to the forum caused by the "0K"

V.T. Eric Layton

Another original (not the artwork... just the modifications) by me:slackshot25.th.png*click for bigger pic