OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

V.T. Eric Layton

Need anymore helpers? Job leads are drying up as fast as my liquid assets. :(

My liquid assets are quite low most of the time. Seems like a small child is living here and soaking up any reserves of cash.

adam, i installed 5" floor molding in a 4000 sq ft house... so... yeah, i can.

and it really brought to light how horribly houses are built (square? what's that?)

Exactly. I find more and more how poorly this house was built. I am fixing many of the issues.

Adam

V.T. Eric Layton

My liquid assets are quite low most of the time. Seems like a small child is living here and soaking up any reserves of cash.

Fortunately (or not... depending on your viewpoint), I do not have that particular situation straining my household finances. :)

• 4 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

I commented about that a while back. I was wondering how long that remodeling was going to go on. It must be a government project to be going that slowly. :(

• 1 month later...

i will have to come up with something else in the near future, but equally entertaining!

Two months and you ain't had an idea !!! :whistling:

V.T. Eric Layton

I had been craving a banana Slurpee® from 7-11 for about 6 months now. Tonight I bought myself one. It was YUMMY!

mysteryslurpee.jpeg

7-11 gave away free small Slurpees on 7-11.

I went there to get some hurricane party beer (Chantal was a real killer) and got a wild cherry. I can't resist artificial cherry flavoring.

I passed three large women who bought nothing but snagged their free Slurpees. I'll bet they hit every 7-11 within miles.

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah, I saw the ad for the free 12oz Slurpees in the paper that morning. I didn't get one, though. Tonight I bought myself a BIG one, though. :yes:

• 6 months later...
V.T. Eric Layton

Blabberface Josh (securitybreach) has finally surpassed Teacher to take the number 4 all time most blabberfaces position. ;)

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

Hmm... judging by the lack or response from Josh, I gather he doesn't read The Official Post Count Padding Thread. :(

securitybreach

A little but I do keep 4 sticky tabs of SNLF areas so I do read each and every post in those areas. I was never active in other areas besides BATL anyway so nothing has really changed besides having more monitors to keep up with it all.

securitybreach

A little but I keep 4 sticky tabs of SNLF areas so I do read each and every post in those areas plus I get notifications for some areas as well. I was never active in other areas besides BATL anyway so nothing has really changed besides having more monitors to keep up with it all.

securitybreach

I see you're letting your hair grow. Looks good. I saw a shot on your G+ just now. :)

Thanks. I had it down to shoulder length for a long time but shaved it on a bet and kept it short for about 7 years. I have not cut it for about a year and plan on growing it really long again. B)

V.T. Eric Layton

Awww... 'T weren't nuttin' at all. In the ol' CB radio days, we would have been known as channel hogs, rachet jaws, blabberfaces, etc. The only difference is that we use our fingers to talk here. ;)

• Like 1