OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

V.T. Eric Layton

Can't Hollywood make a new movie anymore? They've just been regurgitating scheisse from the past 50 years lately.

One of my recent favourites was not regurgitated - No Country For Old Men.

V.T. Eric Layton

That's silly. Everyone knows keyboards are beige...

beige_chicony_keyboard_600.jpg

... just like my phone.

AEGIS2510ASH.jpg

:hysterical:

we are running parallel processing at this forum:

two inane threads in the same section (here...)

+1

Ah hem scuse me. That other thread has a purpose. It has a beginning and a middle and now shortly an end. An has provided some members a great deal of amusement an a tiny bit of angst for others. B)

a great deal of angst, i'd say... :P

and yes, we've kept each other amused despite that... :)

Yup. I'm certainly going to miss that thread. I had such fun.

2014-04-09-181532586x584scrot.png

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

At least he didn't grease himself like some of these recent high profile performer deaths.

V.T. Eric Layton

Yes, I'm familiar with "suicide by fork." I have participated from time to time in my life. I am a glutton. It's the first step to recovery, you know... admitting it.

V.T. Eric Layton

I was 325lbs at my heaviest (back around 1999 - early 2000). I'm 6'2"... or used to be, anyway. Gravity and old age have shaved a half inch or so off my peak height. I currently weigh in at 262lbs. OINK! I'm working my way back to fighting trim of 210lbs. Hope to make it by Christmas.

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, it's a back and forth thing all my life. In 2010 I weighed 198 lbs. It sure is easy to put that poundage back on; and much harder to lose as I've gotten older.

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, I'm a big feller. I've never been what you'd call "morbidly obese" or anything like that. Even at my heaviest, I carried it well. When I was down to 198 lbs, I lost it so fast, that I lost mucho muscle mass along with the fat. When I started walking, riding, curling weights on a daily basis, I regained muscle mass +. Unfortunately, muscles weigh much more than fat, so the lbs started adding up on the scales. I'm just right at 210, though. I need to lose 49 lbs to get there. I can get there. It's staying there that's a birch. ;)

Slim and trim at about 220 lbs a few years back...

wjePFK7.jpg

I can get there. It's staying there that's a birch. ;)

Slim and trim at about 220 lbs a few years back...

Folks constant worry about weight is one of the dumbest worries in the world.As everyone is individual there is no ideal weight and it is just a con devised by the diet industry.

What is more important is how you look.If you stand butt nekid in front of a mirror and there are no rolls of fat and saggy skin and your muscle tone looks good and feels firm then you are probably at the right weight for you.

The four best ways to gain the ideal body shape and thus a healthy body are,

Tai Chi,

Sex,

Badmington,

Swimming.

Take your pick as to which is best for you. Whichever you choose the excercise needs to be done daily and for a period of at least half an hour to an hour.

I refuse to say which is my favourite from the list as training regiemes are closely guarded secrets in the martial arts world. :whistling:

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, I'll have to settle for Tai Chi, I guess; the other options aren't available at this time. ;)

having read your list of 4, it seems it could all be accomplished at once.

Doubtful. A video of you performing that feat would earn you millions. :bounce:

Well, I'll have to settle for Tai Chi, I guess; the other options aren't available at this time. ;)

Good choice. :shifty:

V.T. Eric Layton

Padding... Padding... Padding... Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...

Sorry. Just getting back on topic. ;)

Padding... Padding... Padding... Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...Padding... Padding... Padding...

Sorry. Just getting back on topic. ;)

Will certainly help in sweating of the pounds. :fish: