V.T. Eric Layton

OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

Awesome Eric! You have joined the rest of us blabbermouths in the top 5! LOL!

Is that a compliment or what? OK, I'll take it as a compliment. I seem to be in good company in that group. ;)Look! And only 30,000 odd posts or so to catch up with Bruno. :thumbsup:

It was definitely a compliment! :thumbsup:I hadn't looked at that list in a very long time. Looks like Julia is the only one ahead of me these days.... so hurry up and catch up! :thumbsup:

You folks just keep being so darn entertaining and helpful and I'll be up there in the thousands range soon myself.

Hey, what can I say...Eric keeps us all laughing! A real blessing! We all need that every now and again, eh? :DWill glad to see ya up there amenditman!:thumbsup:

Will glad to see ya up there amenditman!:thumbsup:
I keep this up and it will be this month.What a blabber mouth I've become.Eric and ChipDoc have incited me to it. Edited by amenditman

Watch out for that ChipDoc guy. He'll have 20K posts in no time. :thumbsup:
Actually it WILL take some time, Eric... It's actually been going pretty slowly. What with all of the uninstalling/reinstalling I've been doing, I've hardly been posting at all lately. But life is like that. I'll be posting at a more normal rate again soon - I hope!

Eric and ChipDoc have incited me to it.
:thumbsup: That's right - blame US! :yes: Actually I really am to blame in some ways. You've been helping me a lot, amenditman - and I've needed a LOT of help recently - Thanks! ;)

@ChipDocThose of us in the Tampa area have to stick together.We really are special, and the others are jealous.If we don't stick together the others will pick on us individually, and they might get hurt.When we stick together they don't even think of trying, thereby saving their delicate feelings from harm.

Wow! That's true... three of us from the Tampa area on the same forum. I think this is a first for me. Well, not counting my locally-based forums, like my motorcycle club.

I didn't realize you were a local, amenditman! Florida is a mighty big place. I grew up in Delaware and it took mere minutes to get into another state from pretty much anywhere. Here in Tampa I have to drive for four hours before I reach the state line. Nice to know you're nearby. I was friends with Eric for quite a while before I realized we both lived in Tampa.

ChipDocI'm physically in the Tampa Bay Area.I'm spiritually in the hills of Tennessee and Kentucky.Emotionally, I am in Austin, TX where The HeliOS Project is headquartered.

That's odd. I'm spiritually in the hills of Tennessee and North Carolina - howdy, neighbor!

I'm pretty much ALL here in Tampa. ;)
Well, you are Tampa born and raised.Unlike me who is a Yankee transplant as a child.

i used to visit tampa pretty often.grew up in or land opsmy post count just went up 1

orlando was a cool place to grow upthe gulf or atlantic every weekend or so!the oldest city in the us - st augustineand it's way-cool sea shell fort replete with canons!of course all the springs - rock, silver, etc.psmy post count just went up by 1

i could keep this up all night, perhaps by morning i'd be a few hundred posts up... hmm... could one man respond to every thread in the past 6 months, perhaps multiple times?is temmu up to the challenge?[off in the distance i hear the moderators shouting, 'don't do it! don't do it!]psincluding this post, up 2. :)a nice even 7400. hmm...

I haven't been as prolific a poster as the rest of you but I've had quite a few people looking at what I've posted. :thumbsup:

I haven't been as prolific a poster as the rest of you but I've had quite a few people looking at what I've posted. :)
Perhaps that's because, unlike me most of the time, you have something amusing to say, Bob! :thumbsup:

Is it better to amuse or be impertinent?
Much can be learned of that art from the grand-master Bart Simpson! :thumbsup:

oops.now at 7400.:Dpsmy comments are quite pertinent, as the thread is exactly about post count.but i am being silly with it of course.silly but on target.