V.T. Eric Layton

OFFICIAL Post Count Padding Thread

Temmu

so... who is the a55 that i am pinning the tail on?

Urmas

Ouch! Try that again and I'll kick ya! :"> aasi0.jpgNext question! :)

Temmu

my post count is +2 since this morning... :"> ( :) )psplz note, i said who is, not you is, nor anyone is...someone implied someone is an a55, so just curious...

Edited by Temmu

Urmas

Well if the hoof... nope, shoe fits... :hysterical:

ChipDoc
my post count is +2 since this morning... :whistling: ( :hysterical: )
Cool! I finally got my average back up over 13/day... :whistling:

Temmu

13 per day...i'm slackin'(post count +1)

Temmu

@ urmas - where do you get all your illustrations / pix ?you have the most amazing talent at finding the right dwg for the post... :D

ChipDoc

Weirdly I think of 13/day to be pretty light. I'm MUCH more chattery on other boards, but this is a tech board so I keep the snide asides and wry witticisms to a minimum.And yea, Urmas really does have a gift for coming up with appropriate (or spectacularly inappropriate!) images, doesn't he?

Temmu

+1

V.T. Eric Layton

OK, I blew past Striker and am now in pursuit of Li'l Bambi's record. That may take a while longer, though. :)

LilBambi

Somebody mention my name? ;)Well, won't be hard these days ... I am slackin' ... been too busy of late to do as much posting as I used to. But, I do keep the iron in the fire as much as I can. :D

V.T. Eric Layton

You may be a bit more scarce than usual, but there's still nearly 3K post to catch up on. That's gonna' take me a while. You can't even see me on the trail behind you yet. :D

LilBambi

:hysterical:Ah, that's sweet ... Thanks, Eric! :D

Temmu

+1

ChipDoc

It's going to take you a while to catch up with him at that rate, Temmu... :hysterical:

amenditman

You're getting a good start on it, ChipDoc.

ChipDoc
You're getting a good start on it, ChipDoc.
You only think that because you haven't seen me yammering in other places. When I signed up at the end of September I figured I'd probably have a thousand by Christmas, but I'm actually under 10 posts per day which is pretty slack. Fifteen or so per day is a normal average for me, but sometimes I'll get positively verbose. This is a technical board however, so I don't toss in every offhand comment which crosses my mind. Plus I'm just starting to get to know everyone, whereas I've been friends with many of the folks at Eric's board for a decade or so.Don't worry, as I get more comfortable I'll get a lot more chattery! icon_eek.gif

amenditman

My post count has gone up substantially just by participating in this conversation.I've been kind of out of it lately. Post-disability stress/depression I think. I'll have to correct that in the near future.

ChipDoc

You have been somewhat absent recently. I figured it was just the holidays. Sorry to hear you've had other problems as well, but I've got to say that interacting in places like this is a good way to pull myself out of a bad place.

V.T. Eric Layton

BOB! Get happy, g_ddamnit! Life is waaaay too short to be wasting any of it. :yes:

sunrat
BOB! Get happy, g_ddamnit! Life is waaaay too short to be wasting any of it. :)
Hear, hear! The options are really depressing. :yes: I've had my share of down, and up is way better.I'm No.32 in post counts. Guess I'm a stayer not a sprinter. B)It amazed me to see how many people who joined the forums have zero posts. About 2600! Edited by sunrat

amenditman
BOB! Get happy, g_ddamnit! Life is waaaay too short to be wasting any of it. :yes:
I'm working on it.It will be a lot easier once I know what the heck is going on and what will be possible in the future.Always remember, Doctors just 'practice' medicine. I can tell you first hand that even with all the science available, there is a bunch of stuff that is a complete mystery to them.

Temmu

true. it's amazing the body fights and heals and lab doctors study and study and ... sometimes find cures.+1

Temmu

:lol:bruno has ~38,000 posts.teacher is next with a mere ~ 13,800 or about 1/3 his.me is 7th with about 1/5 of his.:lol: lol again! methinks none of us will catch up to bruno!

zlim
none of us will catch up to bruno!
Hear, hear. Not only will I lack his post count but even if I studied 20 hours a day about linux, I'll never achieve his level of knowledge!

teacher

Is this another one of those threads to run up a post count? :hysterical:

V.T. Eric Layton

It is for Temmu. :hysterical:

ChipDoc

Poor Temmu... He can't get enough posts just by conversing. Poor guy. We should start a separate thread just so we could have a place to pop in and chat with him. :hysterical:

Temmu

me?i'm simply parodying the concept of post counts.(i do believe post count is important, it shows participation.)but it's obvious to the casual observer that there are some who simply post to drive up their count. (not just here, of course)so i parody.ps+1

rolanaj

7,558 posts is a lot of parodying (is that even a word) :unsure: