Juswannasayello!!!

Capt.Crow

They don't list speeds or pricing for the service.... A clear indication that it is slow and expensive... lol

• Like 1

They don't list speeds or pricing for the service.... A clear indication that it is slow and expensive... lol

It's just like yachts, if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. :'(

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

...if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. :'(

You know, I'd be willing to bet that some poor schmuck made up this old saying. The reason I know this is because rich folks aren't normally stupid. If they are, they don't stay rich for long, unless daddy is watching out for them. ;) Rich folks would most definitely want to know to the penny what something was going to cost them; more so at the top end area like yacht and Bentley purchases.

But, whaddo-I-know. I've never been rich; not even comfortably well-to-do. Maybe after tonight's lottery drawing, though. :w00t:

• Like 2

I had a dream a while ago . I was able to hack the satellite inter net ,Then I gave all my neighbors a free service.. Then I woke up and there was a man in dark glasses and white trench coat getting out of a big black SUV in my back lane..

Now I don't have that dream anymore .. Way toooooo scary .

• Like 2

V.T. Eric Layton

There's a cozy little cage in Guantanamo for people who dream your kind of dreams.

fbiagent.jpg

• Like 3

Guest LilBambi

You know, I'd be willing to bet that some poor schmuck made up this old saying. The reason I know this is because rich folks aren't normally stupid. If they are, they don't stay rich for long, unless daddy is watching out for them. ;) Rich folks would most definitely want to know to the penny what something was going to cost them; more so at the top end area like yacht and Bentley purchases.

But, whaddo-I-know. I've never been rich; not even comfortably well-to-do. Maybe after tonight's lottery drawing, though. :w00t:

Depends on whether it's new or old money. ;)

I cant be worrying about the Feral Brothers Institute.. So I use one of their e-mail clients. Shhhhh! It cuts the routing time .and they are very welcome to all the other unused accounts. .Sides aren't they all oirish :luck: :clap: :luck:

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

eric has taken urmas' place as the "comic picture for everything man" - and that's a good thing. :D

Hmm... I s'pose there are worse associations. ;)

Depends on whether it's new or old money. ;)

I'd be happy to receive either. :yes:

All this yadder yadder about money .There is so much in the wrong.hands/places .so many want so much more and so many have so little . Its only a concept. Just numbers . Smoke and mirrors. Its worthless per se. Yet it is the only universal *religion* Anything beyond a modest security is an obscenity .

Anyway the more one disperses the more returns . Give of one's plenty and the more one receives. It really does happen.The more it is chased the faster it runs away.Ill used and heavy Taxes are an abomination. We live in a crazy world of crazy ideas ,struggling to uphold a concept of fairness and equanimity in the face of rotten avarice. And all we are saying is "Give Peace A Chance"

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Well, that's a nice philosophy. However, I've learned one thing over the many years I've been around this place...

Having $$$ makes life better. :)

• Like 1

amenditman

Well, that's a nice philosophy. However, I've learned one thing over the many years I've been around this place...

Absolutely true.

But surely, at some point there is enough.

Wait, did I just call you Shirley?

• Like 2

abarbarian

Hmm in my experience $$$ does not make life "better" merely more comfortable. :yes:

Guest LilBambi

It can help you enjoy happiness a bit easier and relieve a lot of stress in a society such as ours that is based on currency that is more fake than real these days. But it still can't buy happiness. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton

More comfortable IS better.

And for the right price, I'd legally change my name to Shirley. ;)

$$$ can sure as h3ll buy me a lot of things to substitute for happiness. :yes:

V.T. Eric Layton

I'd be willing to take that chance. I've done (am doing) poverty. It really sucks. Having money can't be much worse. I'm a firm believer in my mom's philosophy... $$$ can't buy you happiness, but it makes misery much more pleasant to deal with.

• Like 3

I realize it is extremely difficult to live by this philosophy in an urban setting .Where the almighty dollar rules.

Hence the fact that having abandoned crowded conurbations for the relative quiet of a small village thirty years ago ,I have found all the comforts of a good home ,decent neighbours,an inexpensive way of life and *Tao* has supplied me with all my aspirations and needs.

I don't know how

I don't know why

I just accept this bounty and share what I can.

I also feel a lot for all those who are stressed out just keeping a home and food on the table.

But one thing for sure .One has to have had a lot of cash at one time to find this way.

• Like 2

It's unusual for me to be on-line this early in the day . But its raining heavily and I'm not in the mood for indoor carpentry.My hands are sore after the latest stint. So I'm sitting here catching up with a glass of red wine and a cigeret o:) Got an old pc loading xpsp1. maybe add 2 to it later . But I will d/load Puppy and "stick* it just to try it out on that pc. If I like the way it "boots" over the installed os I will have to install it on the HD. and blow XP back down the tubes.

Cheesh dis wine ish good. >_< :'( .

Well even if its raining the wx is a lot warmer and I may divest myself of the top three T-shirts under my two sweaters.

I will not have the same bulk so I hope not to get slagged over losing weight :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Going for anudder wyyne mush b 16% at leasht. :luck: The penalty for being oirish :luck:

Dats me mini plog for the day ..Bye now..Dongetpished. :cat:

V.T. Eric Layton

Mmmm... wine for breakfast. I don't think I could handle that nowadays. Course, I'm only a diluted part Irish. That may be my problem. ;)

Well my drunken efforts yesterday wound up with the dmn Pc getting booted and suited alright . Now for the good bit.When I started it up today I had an idea something wernt pukker,took me a while but the resolution was way off and when I tried to reset it *** no luck*** its jammed in 4bit lol.

Had a look in dev man. No monitor .and allsorts corrupt ,dll's missing , cheesh ! So I wonder if its worth the bother after all . 20gig HD 254 ram 1.8 cpu . ...Might make a good doorstop . Dont talk to me about the bios . I think Dell made really short life boxes . Definately not bullet proof .

The screen is like look out of a yashmac or a rough net curtain ..

Anyway I'll use it for a door stop for a while until I can revive a little interest . :bounce: :bounce: :clap: :fish: :fish: :fish: :ermm: Going back to guinness. At least thats something I know about .

V.T. Eric Layton

Nope. That's a virtual Guinness from some site on the Internet. Tastes like nothing; less filling. ;)