Barry . . . . . . Drake 10 for AMD 64 !!

Bruno

Barry - just for the heck of it I logged out and now xmms works from menu after I changed it in the menudrake and galeon starts up fine Epiphany looks identical to Galeon tho :whistling:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• havnblast

• BarryB

• Bruno

• kamicota

Hmmm...I'll give it another shot tonight....didn't Galeon evolve into Epiphany? I thought I read that somewhere...(or not) :whistling:

they must of cause they are identical but different versions if you go to help about so I don't knowanother thing one has to figure out is the nvidia driver install :whistling:

Hmmm...I'll give it another shot tonight....didn't Galeon evolve into Epiphany? I thought I read that somewhere...(or not) :D
I don't believe so. Galeon has a brand new release out that is not yet in RPM form in the mirrors. You can download it from their site and do the make/install routine.Julia B)

hmmmm this bites

[wolf@localhost install_flash_player_6_linux]$ ./flashplayer-installerERROR: Your architecture, \'x86_64\', is not supported by the    Macromedia Flash Player installer.