***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus

Guest Paracelsus
:o :o :D Happy B-Day!!! :D :D :D , GeorgeWe Baked You a Birthday Cake,If You Get a Tummy Ache,And You Moan 'n Groan in Woe,Don't Forget... We Told You So!! :D :ph34r:

No members are celebrating a birthday today
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...No Members!Must have just joined...can't find any info on this person... :lol:

I think No Members is related to that most famous Anonymous Source person that's in the media all the time
I know Anonymous. They wrote all those torrid novels I read in high school. :D Hey, finally we have a birthday to celebrate!HAPPY BIRTHDAY trhren! Have a great day.

GuestsHappy Birthday !! Jeber, I guess that is the real name of ¨No members¨ or ¨Anonymous¨ having his/her birthday

Ok, who's birthday is it today, wouldnt it be cool like if we are all alerts either in mails or over here like a pop up saying hey its this and this person's birthday today.......so we can come to the party have a cake, cheer the birthday boy or gal and go home and snooz :blink:

Ok, who's birthday is it today, wouldnt it be cool like if we are all alerts either in mails or over here like a pop up saying hey its this and this person's birthday today.......so we can come to the party have a cake, cheer the birthday boy or gal and go home and snooz  :blink:
imranjsounds like a plan... :wacko:

That's cheating, Bruno...it's still the 29th here in the U.S. Once again you lead the way.OK, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOY! tomorrow. :D

Happy BirthdayJoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.our fav penguin downunder.....May this be a good year for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's cheating, Bruno...it's still the 29th here in the U.S. Once again you lead the way.
Jeber, I just wanted to post early, because by the time you guys woke up there in the US her birthday over in Austalia would be nearly over already . . B) B) Bruno

1649 registered members, and not one single birthday for the last three days??OK, who's the math wiz around here? What are the odds of this being the case?I'll bet somebody's just not filling out their bio's...am I right? B)