***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

GolfProRM

Wow! Double the Party!!! :DHappy B-day Ragnar Paulson & Piper!!!!Cake and Bubbly for all!! :rolleyes: (Must show ID though) :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• quint

• V.T. Eric Layton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Llllaaaddddiiieeesss and Gentlemennnnn ,,,,,,,, thank you for the well wishes. Now that I have reached the status of "Senior Citizen" I shall now attempt to reach that lofty, if not illusive goal of

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you! I am thrilled to be a part of this Forum.    You've all made my day fabulous!!!😊

Posted Images

Guest Paracelsus
:( I missed one! :( (Been too busy trying to get my Lab back in order to keep up with things here) Anyway...HAPPY B-DAY (+1) :) Ragnar & PiperAny Cake left?? ;) ;) Nothing better in the morning than day old Cake and fresh brewed Coffee (except perhaps, an old "Frat House Favorite"... cold Pizza and stale Beer) :) :) :) :)
dicknite

Thanks! ;) It's hard to believe that I've made it this far - 1/4 the way to 188! Seems like only yesterday I was only 1/3 the way to 138!I went to the doctor the other day and he told me he couldn't diagnose me, since he didn't have any medical books that old!Honestly, tho - I have noticed a lot of the things my Dad used to say are starting to come out of my mouth... "That's not music, that's noise!", "Turn the radio down! I am trying to drive!", "I hope your kids are exactly like you someday!" (which, inversely, probably means that I was exactly like my kids!), etc, etc...A couple of years ago, I noticed it was taking arm muscle to focus on things - ended up with bi-focals. Just this year graduated (?) to tri-focals! If it keeps going like this, my glasses are going to look like a fly's eyes!Only 3 years and I qualify for membership in AARP - too bad I can't afford to retire until I'm dead!The other night, I had this discussion with my Wife: Her, "Do you want a bowl of Ice Cream?" Me, "Sure! Vanilla please!" She got up and went into the kitchen, and returned a little while later with a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. I said, "Woman, you need to get your memory checked - you forgot my Orange Juice!"Thanks again for reminding me - with the memory loss brought on by growing up in the 60's, college in the 70's, and several attempts at drilling pavement with my head after launching from motorcycles, I had almost forgotten that it was my B-day!Now, if my wife would just get back here with my Christmas present, I could get this day behind me!d|:^)Dick

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday RossI know I am a day early but tomorrow promises to be a very busy day at work since I have to dismantle all my computers, remove the desks, install new desks, reassemble computers. You know the type of drill. Hope you have a wonderful day. :D :P birthday-cake-blue.JPG

- - June 11 2003 – 00.05hrs CET - - Happy Birthday Julia ( Teacher ) FYI: ¨our¨ Teach was elected Teacher Of The Year yesterday !- - - Congratulations Teach ! - - - What a day for a double party !! ( Quint, bring in the cake ! ):ph34r: Bruno

Leave it to the penguin to wait until the minute it is the new day to post! Of course, I won't claim to be another year older for another five hours! Thanks._____________________________-The Old Lady Teacher

Cool Quint - I love hot air balloons. We use to go watch them when I was growing up. When do I get to go for a ride? B)