***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Happy Birthday, Rob !!andBanyan63, Happy Birthday !!:( Bruno* just love all those birthday parties . . . :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• quint

• V.T. Eric Layton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Llllaaaddddiiieeesss and Gentlemennnnn ,,,,,,,, thank you for the well wishes. Now that I have reached the status of "Senior Citizen" I shall now attempt to reach that lofty, if not illusive goal of

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you! I am thrilled to be a part of this Forum.    You've all made my day fabulous!!!😊

Posted Images

One thousand, five hundred and fifty members...and not one is having a birthday today!!??!! :) Well then, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,AMERICA! :)

Guest LilBambi

Wow! Double Birthday again! How cool is that!Martini Lover and DotFlunkyHappy Birthday !!Hey, Bruno, I'll bring the homemade potato salad (and I get raves on that) and the cakes ...

SonicDragon

Happy Birthday!Patato Salad! I think we know what Martini Lover really wants ;)I've still got those party hats lying around!

What can I say other than adding my wishes for a most joyous birthday! Happy Birthday Martini Lover and DotFlunky!

Martini Lover

Thanks, and yes I did. I collect martini glasses and got a new one for my birthday and used it already. That, and Southwestern Potato Soup, a Filet cooked over the grill, and my family, made it the best of the sixty that I have had.Thanks for the good wishes. :blink: :( :( :( :( :D