Scot's Newsletter Forums
Guest Paracelsus

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus
I think what this Forum needs is an [b][color="red"]Official[/color][/b] [i]Happy Birthday[/i] thread (preferably Pinned/Sticky/Always On Top/Super Glued) somewhere...So folks can [i]Honor[/i] members with enough guts :D to list a B-day in their profiles :D [b]BTW[/b]--- [font="Impact"][size=7][color="purple"]Happy Birthday!!![/size][/color][/font] Muckshifter

Paracelsus --Wonderful idea!Muckshifter -- :) [b][color="orange"][size=7][font="Geneva"]Happy Birthday!!![/size][/color][/font][/b] :)

Happy Birthday, Muckshifter. May your future hold much more shifting of muck.

[quote name='muckshifter' date='Apr 7 2003, 06:25 PM']... I'm just getting realy old ...[/quote]Happy Birthday, Muckshifter... I hope I'm as young as you when I'm as old as you! :lol:

Mucks, my good ole buddy and friend... :D at ya ... and many more...you know of course this is posted the day after your birthday...but we won't tell anyone, right? :D :D :D :D

[color="limegreen"][font="Impact"][size=14]Happy [/size][/color][/font][color="coral"][font="Impact"][size=14] Birthday [/size][/color][/font][color="royalblue"][font="Impact"][size=14]!! -- [/size][/color][/font][color="teal"][size=14][font="Optima"] GolfProRM[/size][/color][/font]And many happy returns. :D With you being a Chicago fan I had you figured for being a bit older. The first album I ever bought was CTA, when I was 12, in 1970. I'll drink a beer for ya later on today. Have a good one. ;) :D

B) B) B) [color="teal"][size=7][b]Happy Birthday !! -- GolfProRM[/b][/size][/color] B) B) B) Have a great day .. hope your taxes didn't bring ya down! :lol:

Thanks BigJeff and LilBambi B) (wow... now all we need is a Medium person :lol: )The one thing about being born on Tax day is that nobody forgets your birthday! Jeff- It's my parents that got me hooked on Chicago when I was younger... It's all their fault that I actually listen to GOOD music as compared to a lot of the junk they play on the radio nowadays B)

:lol: [font="Optima"][size=14][color="purple"]Happy Birthday GolfProRM!!!![/size][/color][/font] B) Your birthday was not always tax day. Rememer when tax day was March 15? I will always remember that one because it is my computer geek brother's birthday.[size=7][color="green"]May your fairways be smooth and your golf scores low![/size][/color]

Guest Paracelsus
:lol: B) B) [b][i][font="Optima"][size=3][color="orange"]Many Happy[/size][/color][/font][/i][/b] [b][i][u][font="Courier"][size=7][color="green"](Tax)[/size][/color][/font][/u][/i][/b] [b][i][font="Optima"][size=3][color="orange"]Return$ Of the Day[/size][/color][/font][/i][/b] B) B) B) [b][i][size=3][color="purple"]GolfProRM[/size][/color][/i][/b](Even LabRat wishes you a Good One. He's all over the nested code thing now)

HBDTY, HBDTY, HBDGPRM, HBDTY....AMM..... (sorry, can't type the tune) [quote]It's nice to be around people who care[/quote]Yes, it really is, isn't it?

Walterius --[b][size=7][color="blue"]Happy Birthday Walterius![/size][/color][/b]Now don't 'cha be tempted to go biting that apple! .... As I remember, it didn't turn out too well the first time around in "The Garden!" ... if I remember my "Good Book" correctly :huh: :D :unsure: B) :lol: :blink: :blink: B) :unsure:

Guest Paracelsus
:o :o [b][i][font="Geneva"][size=5][color="red"]Many Happy Returns of The Day[/size][/color][/font][/i][/b] :) :D ... Walterius (I just Love [i]Latinized[/i] names) :) May you enjoy the longevity of [i]Methuselah[/i] (With health... and an IRA to last that long) :o :) :o

[font="comic sans MS"][size=7][color="green"]Raker[/size]Hope you have/had a [color="blue"]w[/color][color="red"]o[/color][color="purple"]n[/color][color="orange"]d[/color][color="yellow"]e[/color][color="green"]rf[/color][color="blue"]u[/color][color="red"]l[/color] [color="blue"]b[/color][color="red"]i[/color][color="purple"]r[/color][color="red"]t[/color][color="orange"]h[/color][color="green"]d[/color][color="purple"]ay[/color]. [/color][/font]

Guest Paracelsus
[quote name='teacher' date='Apr 22 2003, 07:11 AM'][font="comic sans MS"][size=7][color="green"]Raker[/size]Hope you have/had a [color="blue"]w[/color][color="red"]o[/color][color="purple"]n[/color][color="orange"]d[/color][color="yellow"]e[/color][color="green"]rf[/color][color="blue"]u[/color][color="red"]l[/color] [color="blue"]b[/color][color="red"]i[/color][color="purple"]r[/color][color="red"]t[/color][color="orange"]h[/color][color="green"]d[/color][color="purple"]ay[/color]. [/color][/font][/quote]I Quote the Teacher... Teachers Know Best :D [b][i][font="Geneva"][size=7][color="purple"]Many Happy Returns[/size][/color][/font][/i][/b]

[quote name='Paracelsus' date='Apr 22 2003, 08:56 AM'][quote name='teacher' date='Apr 22 2003, 07:11 AM'] [font="comic sans MS"][size=7][color="green"]Raker[/size]Hope you have/had a [color="blue"]w[/color][color="red"]o[/color][color="purple"]n[/color][color="orange"]d[/color][color="yellow"]e[/color][color="green"]rf[/color][color="blue"]u[/color][color="red"]l[/color] [color="blue"]b[/color][color="red"]i[/color][color="purple"]r[/color][color="red"]t[/color][color="orange"]h[/color][color="green"]d[/color][color="purple"]ay[/color]. [/color][/font][/quote]I Quote the Teacher... Teachers Know Best :D [b][i][font="Geneva"][size=7][color="purple"]Many Happy Returns[/size][/color][/font][/i][/b] [/quote]Couldn't have said it better! :D Happy Birthday Raker!

[size=14][color="orange"]Happy Birthday!Ziba![/size][/color](Ah, another Australian ... do you see many of my buddies - see avatar :P )