***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest LilBambi

Happy BirthdayHappyman!Ryan: It reminds me of that old strange tune that TechTV had on EyeDrops:I'm a happy boy ... I'm a happy boy .... hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba, hubba ... LOL!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• quint

• V.T. Eric Layton

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Llllaaaddddiiieeesss and Gentlemennnnn ,,,,,,,, thank you for the well wishes. Now that I have reached the status of "Senior Citizen" I shall now attempt to reach that lofty, if not illusive goal of

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you! I am thrilled to be a part of this Forum.    You've all made my day fabulous!!!😊

Posted Images

friendofdot

Thanks, everyone!!! Very nice to have this spot in this great forum. As I am situated on the coast of NC, I am in need of a boat today; but unfortunately, not a sailboat. We are very flooded as are many of the east coast residents. Rain, rain, go away.Thanks again for the well wishes :D

Happy Birthday dear Merlyn ;) , Happy Birthday dear Merlyn ;) , Happy B i r t h d a y d e a r M e r l y n . . . ;) Happy Bithday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! ;) And M a n y M o r e ! !PS. Sung to the tune of Happy Birthday (hehe)

Oh please forgive me ChrisP!! ;) Happy Birthday to you too!!(throat sore from singing to Merlyn)I hope your birthday was great as well!!

Happy Birthday Chris P Unlike Autotec I do not sing happy birthday. You would thank me for that if you ever had heard me sing! B)

Happy Birthday Gremalken!!10cakecp.gifAdd, (or remove), candles at will. This is all I could afford :DHope you have a great day!

Greengeek - does that mean I should act ladylike as well?Anyway: A very happy birthday to you Gremalken!

SonicDragon

Man! You all beat me to it! But, Happy Birthday!What can we give you for a present! I've got some old party hats here. You want some?