Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

• 4 weeks later...

Could not resist when I saw this wallpaper :)

7Vr42aw.png

Now THIS is cool Ian! Is this one of your creations, or just something you saw and liked enough to share? If it's one of yours, how about sharing some details on its creation?

I'm assuming Arch, with an Open/Flux/BlackBox environment and lots of Conkys! Care to elaborate?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

screenshotfrom2014-11-01184253.png

Makulu Cinnamon Debian Edition newly installed. Not quite sure if I like it as I have found quite a few bugs or things that do not work right.Seems pretty fast, not sure if I like Chrome. Also not sure why the screenshot gave me two pictures of the desktop an there seems no way to stop it, same program in Makulu Mate acts differently.

Still early days so it may grow on me. It says it is stripped down for gaming is why I decide to try it out. You got to laugh I tried to start Steam and it refused to play complaining I had no internet access. Guess this post is flying through the air by magic then. :whistling:

We never wash the truck and I wouldn't bother with the lawn if it were not that grass clipimgs are an amazing booster in the compost piles or simply used as mulch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fabulous scenery, you folks are lucky to have so much colour. Over here in a few places we get that concentration of colour but generally we tend to have the colour spread out. :breakfast: