pclos8

gauchoperezoso

You don't have to actually have windows for it to "recognize" it. Simply have a FAT32 partition and most distros will assume it is a windoze partition. I keep needing to delete them as I have a small partition that is nothing but distros kept trying to take over until I switched it to a FAT32.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gauchoperezoso

• Bruno

• ross549

• ikerekes

Adam !a small clarification! The livcd -install will recognize any and all partitions only if you put the lilo on the mbr.If you specify to put the lilo on the active partition than it doesn't boder to set up the chain-loader.But if you create the lilo on the hda's MBR than it will include not only the windows partition but any other partition which has lilo or grub in it .ikerekes

ikerekesSo you are saying that if when you install a new distro if you put lilo in that partition rather than skipping that part then when you install PCLos it will add that distro automatically to the lilo? That does sound interesting. :wacko:

Adam !a small clarification! The livcd -install will recognize any and all partitions only if you put the lilo on the mbr.If you specify to put the lilo on the active partition than it doesn't boder to set up the chain-loader.But if you create the lilo on the hda's MBR than it will include not only the windows partition but any other partition which has lilo or grub in it .ikerekes
So if I have several distros with lilo or grub on their respective boot sectors, the the livecd-installer will automatically pick them up?

gauchoperezoso

hi everybody!my laptop hasnt blown up :huh: not yet at least.i tried to install it yesterday but then i had to leave.it was an emergency.thats why i didnt post anything.sorry :wacko: now i will install pclos and hopefully everything goes smooth.one thing about lilo.when do i confugure it as a boot loader cuz i just click couple of times on next and thats it.is it after installation process.i guess ill find out before anybody answers me :D.also,i wont be present today as i go out with my friends so if not today before 1730 we will probably meet tomorrow at around 20. :D

Gauchoperezoso.....Make sure that you install lilo to the MBR. There will be an option for it in the install. Also, make sure you change the root password, and create your own user account.Other than that, you should be set. :wacko:

gauchoperezoso

hi Ross!!!i have installed pclos but there are some problems.first ,windows doesnt work :wacko: .there is an option to boot windows when i turn my computer on but after selecting it the screen goes black and noething happens.during instal i did click on instal when selecting a bootloader but i received some popup saying something is ovewrite or so.dont remember well.the linux itself works ok but i think i have to configure internet connetion every time i boot OC.well i have booted it only one time so far and it didnt work.also there is no sound even though sound card is detected.i will need a lot of help from you guys to make it all work but the most important thing has been done :huh: gotta leave in a second.will be back in 2 hours or so and then ill post something :D thank you very much Ross fir helpiing me

hi everybody!my laptop hasnt blown up :(  not yet at least.i tried to install it yesterday but then i had to leave.it was an emergency.thats why i didnt post anything.sorry :(  now i will install pclos and hopefully everything goes smooth.one thing about lilo.when do i confugure it as a boot loader cuz i just click couple of times on next and thats it.is it after installation process.i guess ill find out before anybody answers me  :).also,i wont be present today as i go out with my friends so if not today before 1730 we will probably meet tomorrow at around 20.  :)
Gaucho !!You had us really worried here !! . . . . Glad you have it installed now ! But we will have to iron out a few things.The Very First Thing to do is make a Boot-CD and test if it works ! ONLY after that you can reinstall windows ( looks like it is messed up indeed :( )But first let me see:
# cat /etc/lilo.conf

Then to make the Boot-CD:

$ su< password ># mkrescue --iso --initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img --kernel /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img

This will put a "rescue.iso" in your /home directory . . .Then do the next command:

# dmesg | grep CD

And show me what it says so I can make the cdrecord command to burn the CD ;)B) Bruno

Congratulations on the install!And, welcome to the forums.usted no es "gaucho" aqui B) y... usted no es "perezoso" tambien si le gusta linux B) I'm just joking B) You'll have to excuse my terrible spanish!

gauchoperezoso

holla Sonic!!!!!hablas muy bien,no has hecho nijngun error.pero lo de perezoso si es verdad.lo soy y muchol :D :D lo que pasa es que no me gusta windows :D por esto estoy aca.abrazos.

gauchoperezoso

Bruno!!!!sorry for not letting you know what was going on earlier :D .now like i wrote before it is all ok.well almos all.there are a buch of things to sort out but with your help it is not a problem.as for the commands you posted for me here is what i get:[gaucho@chello084010044003 guest]$ cat /etc/lilo.confboot=/dev/hdamap=/boot/mapdefault="pclinuxos"keytable=/boot/livecd.kltpromptnowarntimeout=100message=/boot/messagemenu-scheme=wb:bw:wb:bwimage=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk label="pclinuxos" root=/dev/hda5 initrd=/boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.imgappend="devfs=nomount acpi=ht nomce splash=silent"vga=788read-onlyother=/dev/hda6label="win_c"[gaucho@chello084010044003 guest]$ suPassword:su: incorrect password[gaucho@chello084010044003 guest]$ suPassword:[root@chello084010044003 guest]# # mkrescue --iso --initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img --kernel /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img[root@chello084010044003 guest]# dmesg | grep CDhdc: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R2512, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drivehdc: ATAPI 24X DVD-ROM CD-R/RW drive, 2048kB Cache, UDMA(33)Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20[root@chello084010044003 guest]# allso the sound driver isnt ok i think cuz there is no sound.i will try to handle this myself but it is very probable that i wont be succesful :D :D

gauchoperezoso

one more thing.how do i switch to gnome?kde is a da=efault graphical interface.when logging in menu i dont have gnome option.

gauchperezoso....The mklivecd command you entered was wrong. Bruno usually puts the "#" at the beginning to let you know that is supposed to br "su" or root to do the command. You may notice that when you are a normal user, that the prompt ends in $, while in su or root it is #. Go ahead an rerun the command, without the # in front, and show us the output.

gauchoperezoso

hi Ross!!!actually i know that being a root you get # and a user # but i copied it not paying attention to it out of my absentmindness :D :D .now here is what i get:[root@chello084010044003 guest]# mkrescue --iso --initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img --kernel /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img2880+0 records in2880+0 records outMaking filesystemmke2fs 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)/tmp/mkrescue-emu is not a block special device.Proceed anyway? (y,n) Filesystem label=OS type: LinuxBlock size=1024 (log=0)Fragment size=1024 (log=0)24 inodes, 2880 blocks144 blocks (5.00%) reserved for the super userFirst data block=11 block group8192 blocks per group, 8192 fragments per group24 inodes per groupWriting inode tables: doneWriting superblocks and filesystem accounting information: doneThis filesystem will be automatically checked every 29 mounts or180 days, whichever comes first. Use tune2fs -c or -i to override.Mounting filesystemCopying files...`/boot/livecd.klt' -> `/tmp/mkrescue-flp/lang.ktl'`/boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img' -> `/tmp/mkrescue-flp/initrd'`/boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img' -> `/tmp/mkrescue-flp/linux'done.Running /sbin/lilo ...Ignoring entry 'boot'Fatal: Setup length exceeds 31 maximum; kernel setup will overwrite boot loaderLILO version 22.6.1 failure.

Ah Ha!After a bit of detective work, I discovered an extra .img at the end of the command that bruno gave you......

# mkrescue --iso --initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img --kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk

should work. let me know the output. :D

gauchoperezoso

root@chello084010044003 guest]# mkrescue --iso --initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img --kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk2880+0 records in2880+0 records outMaking filesystemmke2fs 1.35 (28-Feb-2004)/tmp/mkrescue-emu is not a block special device.Proceed anyway? (y,n) Filesystem label=OS type: LinuxBlock size=1024 (log=0)Fragment size=1024 (log=0)24 inodes, 2880 blocks144 blocks (5.00%) reserved for the super userFirst data block=11 block group8192 blocks per group, 8192 fragments per group24 inodes per groupWriting inode tables: doneWriting superblocks and filesystem accounting information: doneThis filesystem will be automatically checked every 25 mounts or180 days, whichever comes first. Use tune2fs -c or -i to override.Mounting filesystemCopying files...`/boot/livecd.klt' -> `/tmp/mkrescue-flp/lang.ktl'`/boot/initrd-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk.img' -> `/tmp/mkrescue-flp/initrd'`/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.7-2.tmb.6mdk' -> `/tmp/mkrescue-flp/linux'done.Running /sbin/lilo ...Ignoring entry 'boot'Added linux *Added hard_diskdone.MKISOFSSize of boot image is 5760 sectors -> Emulating a 2880 kB floppyTotal translation table size: 2488Total rockridge attributes bytes: 410Total directory bytes: 0Path table size(bytes): 10Max brk space used 210001624 extents written (3 MB)END MKISOFS: output is in 'rescue.iso'The bootable CD can be burned with the 'cdrecord' utilityusing a command of the form: cdrecord [<options>] [dev=<device>] rescue.isoAll done.

gauchoperezoso

[root@chello084010044003 guest]# dmesg | grep CDhdc: TOSHIBA DVD-ROM SD-R2512, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drivehdc: ATAPI 24X DVD-ROM CD-R/RW drive, 2048kB Cache, UDMA(33)Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20[root@chello084010044003 guest]#

Alrighty, put a blank CD in the drive (Close K3B when it opens), and do the following:

cdrecord dev=/dev/hdc rescue.iso

The drive should burn the disc. If there are no errors, then reboot the system with the disc in the drive, and make sure it works properly. You will be able to use this disc whenever your Master Boot Record gets trashed.

gauchoperezoso

for some reason it didnt work :D [root@chello084010044003 guest]# cdrecord dev=/dev/hdc rescue.isocdrecord: No write mode specified.cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.Cdrecord-Clone 2.01-dvd (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright © 1995-2004 Jörg SchillingNote: This version is an unofficial (modified) version with DVD supportNote: and therefore may have bugs that are not present in the original.Note: Please send bug reports or support requests to <warly@mandrakesoft.com>.Note: The author of cdrecord should not be bothered with problems in this version.scsidev: '/dev/hdc'devname: '/dev/hdc'scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.cdrecord: Warning: using inofficial libscg transport code version (warly-Mandrakelinux-scsi-linux-sg '@(#)scsi-linux-sg.c 1.83 04/05/20 Copyright 1997 J.Schilling').Device type : Removable CD-ROMVersion : 0Response Format: 2Capabilities :Vendor_info : 'TOSHIBA 'Identifikation : 'DVD-ROM SD-R2512'Revision : '1L21'Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-ROM.Using generic SCSI-3/mmc CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).Driver flags : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREESupported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R96RSpeed set to 4234 KB/scdrecord: Drive needs to reload the media to return to proper status.cdrecord: Cannot load media with this drive!cdrecord: Try to load media by hand.Re-load disk and hit <CR>

OK, we will try to burn in K3B. It is under K -> Applications -> Archiving -> CD Burning. When K3B comes up, go under the tools menu, then to CD, then to burn CD image. Your rescue.iso should be in your home folder. I would check "verify burn Data" to make sure the disc is good when complete. Then click burn. I would leave everything at the defaults.If you have not started K3B before, it will ask for the drive's max burning speed.

gauchoperezoso

this tookme some time.i couldnt burn cd using k3b because i kept getting some errors.this is debugging output:-----------------------K3b Version:0.11.18 KDE Version: 3.3.2QT Version: 3.3.3cdrecord-----------------------scsidev: '/dev/hdc'devname: '/dev/hdc'scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Error trying to open /dev/hdc exclusively (Device or resource busy)... retrying in 1 second.Cdrecord-Clone 2.01-dvd (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright © 1995-2004 Jörg SchillingNote: This version is an unofficial (modified) version with DVD supportNote: and therefore may have bugs that are not present in the original.Note: Please send bug reports or support requests to <warly@mandrakesoft.com>.Note: The author of cdrecord should not be bothered with problems in this version.TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM/usr/bin/cdrecord: Device or resource busy. Cannot open '/dev/hdc'. Cannot open SCSI driver./usr/bin/cdrecord: For possible targets try 'cdrecord -scanbus'./usr/bin/cdrecord: For possible transport specifiers try 'cdrecord dev=help'.cdrecord comand:-----------------------/usr/bin/cdrecord -v gracetime=2 dev=/dev/hdc speed=16 -tao driveropts=burnfree -eject -data /home/guest/rescue.iso it also said:cd record returned an unknown error (code 255)unknown error 255the good news is that i thing i burnt it from the command line.first time the cd wasnt blank i think :D here is what i got:[root@chello084010044003 guest]# cdrecord dev=/dev/hdc rescue.isocdrecord: No write mode specified.cdrecord: Asuming -tao mode.cdrecord: Future versions of cdrecord may have different drive dependent defaults.Cdrecord-Clone 2.01-dvd (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright © 1995-2004 Jörg SchillingNote: This version is an unofficial (modified) version with DVD supportNote: and therefore may have bugs that are not present in the original.Note: Please send bug reports or support requests to <warly@mandrakesoft.com>.Note: The author of cdrecord should not be bothered with problems in this version.scsidev: '/dev/hdc'devname: '/dev/hdc'scsibus: -2 target: -2 lun: -2Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.Linux sg driver version: 3.5.27Using libscg version 'schily-0.8'.cdrecord: Warning: using inofficial libscg transport code version (warly-Mandrakelinux-scsi-linux-sg '@(#)scsi-linux-sg.c 1.83 04/05/20 Copyright 1997 J.Schilling').Device type : Removable CD-ROMVersion : 0Response Format: 2Capabilities :Vendor_info : 'TOSHIBA 'Identifikation : 'DVD-ROM SD-R2512'Revision : '1L21'Device seems to be: Generic mmc2 DVD-ROM.Using generic SCSI-3/mmc CD-R/CD-RW driver (mmc_cdr).Driver flags : MMC-3 SWABAUDIO BURNFREESupported modes: TAO PACKET SAO SAO/R96P SAO/R96R RAW/R96RSpeed set to 4234 KB/scdrecord: Drive needs to reload the media to return to proper status.cdrecord: Cannot load media with this drive!cdrecord: Try to load media by hand.Re-load disk and hit <CR>Speed set to 4234 KB/sStarting to write CD/DVD at speed 24.0 in real TAO mode for single session.Last chance to quit, starting real write 0 seconds. Operation starts.trackno=0Track 01: Total bytes read/written: 3325952/3325952 (1624 sectors).does it mean i am all set?

gauchoperezoso

sweet!!it does work.i could choose between hd and linux when rebooting.what should i do next.if i can make one more question quite irrelevant to what we are talking about now,why do i get a pop up saying error while initializing the sound driverdevice/dev/dsp cant be opened (no such file or directory)can anything be done about it?i still have no sound. :D

OK, that is good news and bad news. :(Now, there could be several things going on here. Give me the output from

lspci

so we know what sound card you have.

gauchoperezoso

[gaucho@chello084010044003 guest]$ lspci00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. 82852/855GM Host Bridge (rev 02)00:00.1 System peripheral: Intel Corp. 855GM/GME GMCH Memory I/O Control Registers (rev 02)00:00.3 System peripheral: Intel Corp. 855GM/GME GMCH Configuration Process Registers (rev 02)00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corp. 82852/855GM Integrated Graphics Device (rev 02)00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corp. 82852/855GM Integrated Graphics Device (rev 02)00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) USB UHCI #1 (rev 03)00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) USB UHCI #2 (rev 03)00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) USB UHCI #3 (rev 03)00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) USB2 EHCI Controller (rev 03)00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BAM/CAM PCI Bridge (rev 83)00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp. 82801DBM LPC Interface Controller (rev 03)00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp. 82801DBM (ICH4) Ultra ATA Storage Controller(rev 03)00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBM (ICH4) SMBus Controller (rev 03)00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 03)00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) AC'97 Modem Controller (rev 03)02:00.0 CardBus bridge: Texas Instruments: Unknown device ac8e02:00.2 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Texas Instruments: Unknown device 802e02:00.3 Unknown mass storage controller: Texas Instruments: Unknown device ac8f02:02.0 Network controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 4220 (rev 05)02:06.0 Ethernet controller: 3Com Corporation 3c905C-TX/TX-M [Tornado] (rev 78)[gaucho@chello084010044003 guest]$

00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB (ICH4) AC'97 Audio Controller (rev 03)
That is your sound chip. Now go into K -> Configuration -> Master Control Center. After you enter the root password, go into the Hardware section and click on hardware. It will probe your hardware, and the pop a new window showing your detected devices. You should have a listing under soundcard. Copy the info from the right hand pane, and copy it into a new post for me. :D

gauchoperezoso

here is some additional information (dont know if useful :D )[root@chello084010044003 guest]# aumix -qbash: aumix: command not found[root@chello084010044003 guest]# /sbin/lsmodModule Size Used bysg 38460 0scsi_mod 120780 1 sgnls_iso8859-1 4032 1isofs 36280 1zlib_inflate 22656 1 isofsipv6 248256 10thinkpad 5892 0af_packet 21896 2ds 18244 2yenta_socket 20576 0pcmcia_core 65924 2 ds,yenta_socket3c59x 39848 0ipw2200 62732 0firmware_class 9984 1 ipw2200ieee80211 20740 1 ipw2200ieee80211_crypt 5064 1 ieee80211ide-cd 41828 1cdrom 38496 1 ide-cdloop 15688 0intel-agp 18812 1agpgart 32968 2 intel-agpnvram 9032 0bttv 150092 0video-buf 20644 1 bttvi2c-algo-bit 9480 1 bttvv4l2-common 6144 1 bttvbtcx-risc 4712 1 bttvi2c-core 23636 2 bttv,i2c-algo-bitvideodev 9920 1 bttvsoundcore 10048 1 bttvnvidia 4812500 0tsdev 7648 0joydev 9792 0evdev 9376 1usbmouse 5376 0usbhid 43968 0ehci-hcd 29316 0uhci-hcd 31632 0usbcore 109792 6 usbmouse,usbhid,ehci-hcd,uhci-hcdreiserfs 261044 1[root@chello084010044003 guest]# lspcidrake -v | fgrep AUDIOsnd-intel8x0 : Intel Corp.|ICH4 845G/GL Chipset AC'97 Audio Controller [MULTIMEDIA_AUDIO] (vendor:8086 device:24c5 subv:1854 subd:000a)[root@chello084010044003 guest]# /sbin/fuser -v/dev/dspusage: fuser [ -a | -s ] [ -n space ] [ -signal ] [ -kimuv ] name ... [ - ] [ -n space ] [ -signal ] [ -kimuv ] name ... fuser -l fuser -V -a display unused files too -k kill processes accessing that file -i ask before killing (ignored without -k) -l list signal names -m mounted FS -n space search in the specified name space (file, udp, or tcp) -s silent operation -signal send signal instead of SIGKILL -u display user ids -v verbose output -V display version information -4 search IPv4 sockets only -6 search IPv6 sockets only - reset options udp/tcp names: [local_port][,[rmt_host][,[rmt_port]]][root@chello084010044003 guest]# /sbin/lsmodModule Size Used bysg 38460 0scsi_mod 120780 1 sgnls_iso8859-1 4032 1isofs 36280 1zlib_inflate 22656 1 isofsipv6 248256 10thinkpad 5892 0af_packet 21896 2ds 18244 2yenta_socket 20576 0pcmcia_core 65924 2 ds,yenta_socket3c59x 39848 0ipw2200 62732 0firmware_class 9984 1 ipw2200ieee80211 20740 1 ipw2200ieee80211_crypt 5064 1 ieee80211ide-cd 41828 1cdrom 38496 1 ide-cdloop 15688 0intel-agp 18812 1agpgart 32968 2 intel-agpnvram 9032 0bttv 150092 0video-buf 20644 1 bttvi2c-algo-bit 9480 1 bttvv4l2-common 6144 1 bttvbtcx-risc 4712 1 bttvi2c-core 23636 2 bttv,i2c-algo-bitvideodev 9920 1 bttvsoundcore 10048 1 bttvnvidia 4812500 0tsdev 7648 0joydev 9792 0evdev 9376 1usbmouse 5376 0usbhid 43968 0ehci-hcd 29316 0uhci-hcd 31632 0usbcore 109792 6 usbmouse,usbhid,ehci-hcd,uhci-hcdreiserfs 261044 1

gauchoperezoso

IdentificationVendor: ‎Intel Corp.Description: ‎ICH4 845G/GL Chipset AC'97 Audio ControllerMedia class: ‎MULTIMEDIA_AUDIOConnectionBus: ‎PCIBus PCI #: ‎0PCI device #: ‎31PCI function #: ‎5Vendor ID: ‎32902Device ID: ‎9413Sub vendor ID: ‎6228Sub device ID: ‎10DriverModule: ‎snd-intel8x0Alternative drivers: ‎ali5455, i810_audio, nvaudio