***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***

Guest Paracelsus

Guest Paracelsus

I think what this Forum needs is an Official Happy Birthday thread (preferably Pinned/Sticky/Always On Top/Super Glued) somewhere...So folks can Honor members with enough guts :D to list a B-day in their profiles :D BTW--- Happy Birthday!!! Muckshifter

Edited to at #tags. ~Eric

muckshifter

Thank you kind people ... I like to think I'm as mature as my age, but in truth I'm just getting realy old and really very mature. :)

Mucks, my good ole buddy and friend... :D at ya ... and many more...you know of course this is posted the day after your birthday...but we won't tell anyone, right? :D :D :D :D

Happy Birthday !! -- GolfProRMAnd many happy returns. :D With you being a Chicago fan I had you figured for being a bit older. The first album I ever bought was CTA, when I was 12, in 1970. I'll drink a beer for ya later on today. Have a good one. ;) :D

Thanks BigJeff and LilBambi B) (wow... now all we need is a Medium person :lol: )The one thing about being born on Tax day is that nobody forgets your birthday! Jeff- It's my parents that got me hooked on Chicago when I was younger... It's all their fault that I actually listen to GOOD music as compared to a lot of the junk they play on the radio nowadays B)

:lol: Happy Birthday GolfProRM!!!! B) Your birthday was not always tax day. Rememer when tax day was March 15? I will always remember that one because it is my computer geek brother's birthday.May your fairways be smooth and your golf scores low!
  • Like 1

A big thanks goes out to Teacher, Labrat ;) and Stryder...I've gotten more notice on here than I did from my family! :)It's nice to be around people who care ;)

HBDTY, HBDTY, HBDGPRM, HBDTY....AMM..... (sorry, can't type the tune)

It's nice to be around people who care
Yes, it really is, isn't it?

Guest LilBambi

Walterius --Happy Birthday Walterius!Now don't 'cha be tempted to go biting that apple! .... As I remember, it didn't turn out too well the first time around in "The Garden!" ... if I remember my "Good Book" correctly :huh: :D :unsure: B) :lol: :blink: :blink: B) :unsure:

Guest Paracelsus
:o :o Many Happy Returns of The Day :) :D ... Walterius (I just Love Latinized names) :) May you enjoy the longevity of Methuselah (With health... and an IRA to last that long) :o :) :o

Guest LilBambi
RakerHope you have/had a wonderful birthday.
I Quote the Teacher... Teachers Know Best :D Many Happy Returns
Couldn't have said it better! :D Happy Birthday Raker!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LilBambi

WOW! Two Birthdays in One Day!I think that's a first!Happy Birthday!!Ragnar Paulsonandpiper*stickied this topic ... it got lost in all the field of topics LOL!