Mepis ( kernel 2.6 and KDE 3.2.2 ) for Colin

Bruno

Pheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww What a reliefSeems Like a combination of MSN messenger and a Radio Station Kaleisha had running was giving rise to all the Internet activity and there were NO VirusesWhat a relief :) :) :clap: Colin :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kamicota

• Bruno

• quint

• teacher

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankz Julia :) Yeah "Flashes of Light" just like 'Flashes in Intuition" eh :) Hpeofully we can KEEP TUNED in to BothCheers for Yearscolin :clap:

Pheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww What a reliefSeems Like a combination of MSN messenger and  a Radio Station Kaleisha had running was giving rise to all the Internet activity and there were NO VirusesWhat a relief  :worthy:  :luck:  :clap: Colin  :clap:
LOL . . Colin ! What a story ! :clap: :D :flowers: . . . . I like it ! ( Maybe you should replace Windows by a nice little Linux distro ? :) :) ):lol: Bruno

HECK Bruno :o Don't PUT :huh: those ideas in my head but if I go with the flow ;) ;) :D which two Distros would you suggest :P as I have C and D drivesColin :P

I suggest we wait a little while before attacking C and D . . . but if we do I would keep Windows on C and put a nice little Slackware on D :thumbsdown: :DB) Bruno

Well we just will have to reinstall windows on just one partition then Colin :thumbsdown: . . . because why would you need so much space for an OS you hardly ever use anymore ?:w00t: Bruno

The main reason for Windows ARE the following programs--->>>PSP 7.04Pixel Studio 2.0Wright DesignAll graphics and ALL with a whole HOST of Plugins :thumbsdown: Which there seems to be a lack of in Gimp and Image Magik compared to windowsColin :w00t:

Only ProblemI ha ve my Internet Cache on Drive E and puttining Linux on D would result in problems because E would become D Colin :thumbsdown:

Thought I'd throw a few Curve Balls here :D Is it time to consider a Mepis full updtate :o either by :- a) apt-get :( synapticOr what is it I am missing here, :P I know it is NOT a FINAL release yet the 2.6 is working fine.So WHO would like to put "SuperKami" straight :D I'm ALWAYS available for the "Linux " experienced explorers to show the way :lol: Colin :D

Colin ???? . . We did all the updates just 2 days ago . . . . . . . there is nothing more to update ! . . . ( And the synaptic that Mepis has is not the same as in PCLos . . but I did explain that already to you :D ):D Bruno

Heck BrunoTHOUGHT it was past your bedtime :D Shoot I can't get awy with NOTHING can I :D It seemed to me like we just picked and chose a few SPECIFIC ones to install and it wasn't a Big DownloadI must have been away with the fairies hu :w00t: Colin :w00t:

If you try to do something major tonight we will have to send the connection fairies to your house to disconnect you and then turn off the power so you can not goof anything up! :D Julia :)p.s. Sneaking behind Bruno's back is not a good way to get help in the future...... :D

No JuliaNOT after doing it tonight and did NOT really want to trouble Bruno anymore :D KNEW he had been there quite a bit today. My Comments--->>> "THOUGHT it was past your bedtime & Shoot I can't get awy with NOTHING can I" was just my way of wiping the EGG off my face.Colin :D as usual

After all the work we did on superkaramba you really want to mess up your Mepis install Colin ?? . . . . . . :D :D :w00t: Bruno

NO :D It was just that I did not REALIZE there had been many updates with apt-get and thought there were more like what happens with PCLosIt's NOT often I WRIGHT :w00t: BUT I'm WRONG again :w00t: Colin :D

If I remember correctly we did 182 MB updates in Mepis . . . . . . check the thread :D :DB) Bruno