securitybreach

You could always rot your liver with this cheap paint stripper.

And brain cells...

Oh I thought you literally mean't pain thinner.... Rofl

• Like 1
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• V.T. Eric Layton

• Temmu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back on topic. This is the kitty thread!

Tater giving the little human some comfort.     Adam

securitybreach

1 year and 3 months old now... Not the best quality as she kept turning her head with the flash.

EqBl4X2.jpgfdLMkpc.jpg

• Like 2
Temmu

pretty pix!

yeah, that's the thing i don't get, you go to jail for the police planting a pot cigarette on you, but you can kill a family and injure many more at the same time and walk away scot-free as long as you are murdering and maiming while drunk driving.

ebrke

Lovely! Bet you have traces of her all over the house with that beautiful thick coat. :whistling:

Edited by ebrke
  • Like 1
Capt.Crow

I fell about the house laughing today . I was listening to Gardners question time on bbc4 .And all the old straightlaced doojaws were talking about was their pot plants.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :clap: :luck: :luck: :luck:

• 2 weeks later...
ebrke

Here is my goofy cat sleeps:

Isn't it amazing how flexible they are? I used to see my cat do that too--front end and back end in different directions with a twist in the middle.
  • Like 1
V.T. Eric Layton

Are those Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars? I use to love those. I should go buy me a pair one of these days. Would a 52 year old head banger biker look funny in them? Probably not, huh? :yes:

securitybreach

Are those Chuck Taylor Converse All Stars? I use to love those. I should go buy me a pair one of these days. Would a 52 year old head banger biker look funny in them? Probably not, huh? :yes:

Yes they are. I just bought them two days ago B)

I like how the email notification showed what you said before your edit. Yes, they are genuine Converse Chuck Tayor All Stars

• Like 1
V.T. Eric Layton

Yeah... I figured that out after hunting for a pair on Amazon. I notice that the All Star patch is on the inside of the shoe and not on the outside like they were when I was a kid... or, at least, I seem to remember the patch being on the outside.

HOLY COW! Email sends notices before I've edited?! EGADS! I've made hundreds of edits like that here before. My secret to accurate punctuation and spelling is out of the bag now. :(

• Like 2
V.T. Eric Layton

OK, so maybe it wasn't may imagination.

That second link compares the quality of construction between older versions and today's. It's sad to see how cheaply-made they've become; while increasing ridiculously in price. :(

I haven't worn a pair of Chucks in about 30 years, or so. When I was a kid, that's all I wore. I liked high-top white ones like this...

optwhitehi02.jpg

• Like 1
V.T. Eric Layton

Of course, they never stayed white for more than a week after I got 'em. They were usually all green with grass stains and scuffed up with red clay marks from the Little League field.

thumb.jpg

• Like 1
Temmu

yup. that was when a pair of "tennis shoes" were affordable.

now, you can make a car payment for what they cost.

sigh.

• Like 3
abarbarian

Kind of morbit for a children's story B)

Life was cheap in them days an kids grew up fast. B)

Talking of kids, it is not only teenagers you need to keep an eye on.

2011-12-16142611.jpg

:lol:

Edited by abarbarian
  • Like 2