• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• V.T. Eric Layton

• Temmu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back on topic. This is the kitty thread!

Tater giving the little human some comfort.     Adam

V.T. Eric Layton

Pretty kitty, but dude.... you gotta' learn how to use that camera of yours. ;)

Cats sure do know how to sleep. All three of mine are snoozing away right now. I think I'm headed to the ol' zzzzzz-ville myself in just a minute or two. It's been a long day.

• Like 1

I love the way cats can sleep anywhere :) We had a black cat once she was adorable, although she had a bit of a drool problem. She was super affectionate. The pet shelter told us that they had a problem placing black cats as some people were superstitious which sort of surprised me as I thought an all black cat was rather awesome.

• Like 1
V.T. Eric Layton

She doesn't have a fluffy tail like Anubis, though... and she's JET black. Your photos of Anubis always make her look charcoal gray. It's probably your exposure/flash settings. :yes:

securitybreach

She doesn't have a fluffy tail like Anubis, though... and she's JET black. Your photos of Anubis always make her look charcoal gray. It's probably your exposure/flash settings. :yes:

It is my flash/exposure as she is jet black as well. See the top one on post #84

• 2 months later...
Guest LilBambi

Or just use Youtube's Share youtu.be link which looks like this link in BBC code braces:

http://youtu.be/hpI8fzPeBSM

My Cat From ****- How to Properly Pet Your Cat - Animal Planet -Youtube

(which shows up just well if listed just in the message box with no coding of any kind. It will embed it like below)

ross549

Cats only sleep 6 hours a day. The other 18 hours are practice.

But what about freakout hour? The math does not add up.....

Adam

• Like 1
V.T. Eric Layton

Ah yeah... freak out hour. I call that "kitty play time" in my house. It starts at 0500 sharp. Of course, now that my girls are older, they don't stick to schedules.

• Like 1

But what about freakout hour? The math does not add up.....

Too true. Mine bolts metres up a tree like a possum (she learned that from the possums) and runs around the garden like a mad rabbit. She never had contact with other cats so learned some unusual behaviour. Poor kitty was a stray abandoned by her mother before she was weaned. Was less than a handful when we found her.

V.T. Eric Layton

Was less than a handful when we found her.

And much more than a handful to take care of. My Precious (the smaller one in the pic below) was less than a week old when I found her behind where I used to work. Mama had lost her when moving the litter. I had to bottle feed her, stimulate her organs so she would pee/poop, etc. She was a fighter, though. She never gave up. That's her as an adult below. She's 15 years old.

e38.jpg

precious_fall-2012.jpg

• Like 1