securitybreach

Neat but they would have to have some strict ground rules as there would be tons of ripped up furniture and pregnant cats running around, not to mention all the cat fights. I dunno how well my cat would perform there.. B)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• V.T. Eric Layton

• Temmu

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back on topic. This is the kitty thread!

Tater giving the little human some comfort.     Adam

abarbarian
Thanks to incredible people in London and around the world, we raised £109,510 on February 15 2013 to open a luxurious space for cats and people to share in a spirit of relaxation and joy in East London.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/open-a-cat-cafe-in-london

Reason I posted was they raised £109.510 by crowdfunding. That is £1.510 more than they asked for. :shifty:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
sunrat

My kitty. She looks like her head is on upside down. :)

ENOoRh9.jpg

Also have to post this - it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Ralphee the kitty has feline cerebellar hypoplasia but is normal and happy otherwise. Max the cattle dog is her friend and minder. Go to the YouTube page for more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f31m5-5-xUY

• Like 2
V.T. Eric Layton

Your kitty is a beautiful tortie, Roger.

Ralphee is a cutie-pie, too. :)

ebrke

My kitty. She looks like her head is on upside down. :)

Also have to post this - it makes me sad and happy at the same time. Ralphee the kitty has feline cerebellar hypoplasia but is normal and happy otherwise. Max the cattle dog is her friend and minder. Go to the YouTube page for more info.

I had a cat that used to sleep like your Kitty with his head so twisted I was tempted to make an appt with the chiropractor for him. He always appeared completely comfortable, though.

With both human and canine protectors/friends, Ralphee's a lucky cat in spite of disability. :smile:

Edited by ebrke
abarbarian

The CATable, Linus Torvalds will love

If your cat keeps distracting you from work by sitting on your laptop keyboard, the CATable, designed by Ruan Hao of Hong Kong’s LYCS Architecture, is the perfect solution. The desk features a smooth workspace on top with a warren of cubby holes just big enough for a kitten to crawl through below.

So sweet. :breakfast:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
ebrke

This clip even made network news--at least on ABC NY. I saw it when I tuned in a little early for Jeopardy last night. Looks like that cat went right for the dog's face, all claws extended probably. There was also a cute scene with the little boy saying "Tara's a hero"!

Edited by ebrke
ebrke

I hope they don't traumatize the poor cat taking it to a baseball game. Cats generally don't like crowds!

• Like 1
abarbarian

Will you train your cat to do this ????

New Zealand: Cat brings home bag of cannabis

'You hear of cats bringing dead birds and rats home, but certainly in my career I've never seen anything like this before," Sergeant Reece Munro tells the Otago Daily Times, adding the marijuana has a street value of about NZ$100 ($85, £51).

I always knew there was a good reason to let your cat roam free. :Muahaha:

securitybreach

Wow 5 grams for $85, they have completely lost their minds. Now to teach my cat some new tricks......

Temmu

i guess that is why drug use is associated with theft. even a good job could not afford that very often.

abarbarian

i guess that is why drug use is associated with theft. even a good job could not afford that very often.

You have to remember that is the price in some deluded fantasy wolrd that only exists in a sad journalists mind. The real value is probably 70% less than the ine quoted.

You could always rot your liver with this cheap paint stripper.It is leagle and cheap.

Rx3KMIu.png

• Like 1