-------Has the thought of 75 games being a little too conicidential (75 is just a nice even...er, "tidy" number, dontcha think?) crossed anyone's mind? :lol: :w00t:  And unless he was really off his game that day, it almost seemed like he let some of the questions slide on purpose :w00tx100:
We thought of that....My dad said he thinks that Ken "just didn't care all that much by the time he got to around game 70 or so..." He botched two daily doubles BADLY then whiffed on a seeminlgy easy question.The woman who beat him (last name Zerg--Think Toy Story)....even though she lost today...she will always be remembered as the one who finally knocked Ken off his throne.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• epp_b

• ibe98765

• ebrke

• georgeg4

Top Posters In This Topic

The woman who beat him (last name Zerg--Think Toy Story)
I thought she looked like a Vulcan :w00tx100:(looks like one, name sounds like one, and her clothing looked like proper Spock attire the first day :w00t: )
....even though she lost today...she will always be remembered as the one who finally knocked Ken off his throne.
Yup.
We thought of that....My dad said he thinks that Ken "just didn't care all that much by the time he got to around game 70 or so..."  He botched two daily doubles BADLY then whiffed on a seeminlgy easy question.The woman who beat him (last name Zerg--Think Toy Story)....even though she lost today...she will always be remembered as the one who finally knocked Ken off his throne.
How long do you think it will take before her name is used as the Final Jeopardy question?
How long do you think it will take before her name is used as the Final Jeopardy question?
What would be the point? Who could forget that name? :w00tx100:

I thought it might be the night he was going to loose when ABC announced before Jeopardy that Ken would be a guest on their morning news show the next day. I agree he seemed off his game that night, but I guess everyone has their bad days. At the beginning, I thought the man who never made it to Final Jeopardy that night was going to be the one to beat him!

• 5 months later...
ebrke

And the players he will be up against are pretty good--I've been watching the semifinals for the last couple of weeks.

BoardFlak

Ken looked out of practice. The other fellow beat him on the buzzer repeatedly. He also didn't seem to be taking as many chances as before, when he would ring in and pull the answer out of memory in the few seconds he had to give the question.