Well had to split the topic as people do not respect others and keep going wildly off topic. If you want to post a picture of your cat, feel free but do not just post silly cat photos as there is another thread for that.

Please stay on topic!

• Like 1

Not necessarily. I think its fine to post pictures of your cats but not just some random cat pic you found on the internet (like the last topic had).

• Like 2

She is the CUTEST little thing! :)

She doesn't look like she's squinting in that first pic. She looks like she's thinking, "Ugggg... not the camera thing again."

• Like 2

The way her eyes are glowing in the first picture--talk about a Halloween cat!

Is that a model of an Austin *the green thing*

I have no idea... its an old Match Box car from England. It is not worth very much but I found it one day in a field and kept it.

Don't have a photo .....yet.....But there is a 4/5 month jet black short coat feral snooking around the yard .... Stopped and looked at me for a good while yesterday... May be that we will be friends .. It looks like one of Maggots descendants ....

• Like 4

If you get them young enough, feral cats can be wonderful. Our Root Cat was from a litter of feral cats and we got him when he was only 6-8 weeks old.

Wouldn't have traded the Root Cat for anything!

• Like 4