• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• V.T. Eric Layton

• ebrke

• abarbarian

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oates is now nearly 2. He's gone from an all out 140 MPH kitten to an adult. He still has boundless energy but he channels it a bit better. He's a real ladies man - adores my wife and daughter and Ma

No Eric . That's what is commonly (lol) known as a Regal pose . ..That cat is growing up very fast.

securitybreach

Well had to split the topic as people do not respect others and keep going wildly off topic. If you want to post a picture of your cat, feel free but do not just post silly cat photos as there is another thread for that.

Please stay on topic!

securitybreach

Not necessarily. I think its fine to post pictures of your cats but not just some random cat pic you found on the internet (like the last topic had).

• Like 1
V.T. Eric Layton

She is the CUTEST little thing! :)

She doesn't look like she's squinting in that first pic. She looks like she's thinking, "Ugggg... not the camera thing again."

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
securitybreach

Is that a model of an Austin *the green thing*

I have no idea... its an old Match Box car from England. It is not worth very much but I found it one day in a field and kept it.

V.T. Eric Layton

You're shredding your own Kitty thread, Josh. Don't birch if we all start going off-topic. ;)

:offtopic:

:th_smiley-wave2:

:Muahaha:

• Like 1
Capt.Crow

Don't have a photo .....yet.....But there is a 4/5 month jet black short coat feral snooking around the yard .... Stopped and looked at me for a good while yesterday... May be that we will be friends .. It looks like one of Maggots descendants ....

• Like 3
Guest LilBambi

If you get them young enough, feral cats can be wonderful. Our Root Cat was from a litter of feral cats and we got him when he was only 6-8 weeks old.

Wouldn't have traded the Root Cat for anything!