Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

Last non-E desktop in my house:http://i.imgur.com/Uqv1x.jpgThe DVD drive died on my media PC about 8 months back and it doesn't support USB boot. That is good old Linux Mint 8 still plugging along without an issue. The thing had like 3 months worth of uptime at one point till I had to shut it down due to a storm!~Jeff Hoogland
That is a cool looking desktop Jeff. :thumbsup:Ian

securitybreach
Last non-E desktop in my house:http://i.imgur.com/Uqv1x.jpgThe DVD drive died on my media PC about 8 months back and it doesn't support USB boot. That is good old Linux Mint 8 still plugging along without an issue. The thing had like 3 months worth of uptime at one point till I had to shut it down due to a storm!~Jeff Hoogland
Whoa, that looks pretty cool :thumbsup:

Airman 1st class reporting for duty, SIR. i'm an Air Force veteran myself.here's an example pic of what i was doing back in 1976. i'm not in this pic. these are F4's on the Clark Air Base flightline circa mid to late 70's. i was there. i was a hydraulic system mechanic or leak check technician, lol.b33695125598889.jpg another view23cf6c125598891.jpg my favorite phantom6499e6125598895.jpg here's some old desktops of mine. i had a different wallpaper on each of the monitors and each virtual desktop.7a609e125598903.jpg bf1b50125598913.jpg 22677f125598919.jpg 072c91125598928.jpg 06a98d125598938.jpgedit....woohoo, i got the top of the page, hehe. :thumbsup:

Edited by cybormoron

The great F-4 Phantom. Proof that if you put good enough engines on a cinder block, it would fly. The J-79's were just those kind of engines. :hysterical:

That is just AWESOME Josh. Does scrot take a picture of all 3 screens simultanously and creates 1 image? There is so much going on between those 3 screens, I'm like, what is that, what is that, no wait, what is that :hysterical:Ian

securitybreach
That is just AWESOME Josh. Does scrot take a picture of all 3 screens simultanously and creates 1 image? There is so much going on between those 3 screens, I'm like, what is that, what is that, no wait, what is that :hysterical:Ian
Yes, by default it takes a screenshot of the entire desktop although you can choose which one if you do not want the entire desktop shown.

• 2 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton
Dark and techy :hysterical:
HAHA!Thanks guys. :)I kinda' liked it. Took me a while to create this AM, but was worth it. :hysterical:

Great job everyone!Here is my latest that I call " Home ". If you put your thumb ( or more likely 2 fingers wide ) at the upper right corner this would be where I live. Btw this is called " Sunrise Valley " because East is at the top. Enjoy!snapshot11.th.png

Edited by réjean

Great job everyone!Here is my latest that I call " Home ". If you put your thumb ( or more likely 2 fingers wide ) at the upper right corner this would be where I live. Btw this is called " Sunrise Valley " because East is at the top. Enjoy!snapshot11.th.png
Luverly >_< Do you need a gardner, I'm dead handy with a chainsaw :teehee:

I can spot the clock! ;)Very neat looking wallpaper. :teehee:
Working digital clock is part of the wallpaper. Screencapture gadget is in bottom right quadrant and sound is up from it and slightly left it looks like a boss. >_<

Luverly :teehee: Do you need a gardner, I'm dead handy with a chainsaw :D
Thanks for the offer :yes: The mountain range is part of the Cape Breton Highlands National Park so you gonna have to be very very quiet when you do the cutting. >_<