^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

Happy Birthday Fran and Jason :thumbsup: B) :thumbsup: Glad to see you back Jason ( not your back; YOU back lol ). You're right we did better even if our own candidate didn't win either. We still hold the balance of power, however.If it is any consolation to you Fran it is a balmy -11 C here right now with a windshield factor of -26 C.but we got a little bit of snow last night so we may go cross-country skiing this afternoon.

Edited by réjean

Greg aka triggglHope you have a great birthday!And a blessed year to come!No more chemo - no more hospitalstime to kick back and enjoy life!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greg aka triggglHope you have a great birthday!And a blessed year to come!No more chemo - no more hospitals time to kick back and enjoy life!

happy birthday Greg !
Happy Birthday !! Greg
Happy Birthday Greg !! :w00t: Bruno

Happy Birthday Gregg! Certainly one to celebrate!

:thumbsdown:

Happy Belated Bday Greg, Happy Bday Cybor
Thanks guys! Sorry it took me so long to see this all posted here. I am off of chemo since November and after viewing my last MRI my neurosurgeon stated that he couldn't find a trace of cancer anywhere. He said he was amazed at how well I was doing. I guess I haven't been around here a lot lately because my computer is running so well. I guess I'm done looking and have found the one for me. I did sell my house last year and am trying to get a job in Tulsa, but I may have to settle for the Dallas area. Wherever I go, I need to do it soon because living month to month at an apartment is expensive. Thanks again for the birthday wishes.