Bruno

^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Forgive me for being late. Happy birthday to PC-Tecky, Brian and Colin.P.Hope you all had wonderful birthdays. :hysterical:

Teacher, does this mean that class was dismissed yesterday?? I... uhmmm... just wanted to check to make sure... uhm... that... uhm... everything was smooth sailing, and... uhmm.... that there was no homework..... :'( :P Actually, late is always better than never and is always welcomed as apposed to being completely forgotten about.... :ph34r: >_< Happy Birthday...braincolin.pdaveyboombcondemiwow, those are some names I'm unfamilar with...

Teacher, does this mean that class was dismissed yesterday?? I... uhmmm... just wanted to check to make sure... uhm...  that... uhm... everything was smooth sailing, and... uhmm.... that there was no homework..... :'(  :P Actually, late is always better than never and is always welcomed as apposed to being completely forgotten about....  :P  >_< Happy Birthday...braincolin.pdaveyboombcondemiwow, those are some names I'm unfamilar with...

It means I am back from my working vacation. I did not go near the forum for five whole days. My only time on a computer was repairing it. :ph34r: You might not be familiar with brain but I do know Brian. :D It is amazing how many are active in the All Things Linux section these days.

CharlieHave a wonderful, blessed, happy birthday!DaihardI hope you have a wonderful, happy birthday as well! Where are you hiding?birthday_penguin_300.jpg

Happy Birthday Charlie :unsure: Bruno* Sorry . . I was out of town on the great day . . .

Happy Birthday jaquoval !! and ivanHappy Birthday !! B) Bruno

Happy Birthday !! belated & current

• Charlie
  • daihard
  • twistedcranium
  • jaquoval
  • Ivan
  • jetman
  • darkserge
  • Dale

Edited by quint

Happy Birthday Stryder !! and MikeHappy Birthday !! :hysterical: Bruno