greengeek
:blink: It's been tomorrow here for over 16 hours, I don't see any sign of a party. I'll just have to throw one for myself.
  • Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice shades Sieb. You have been hanging around the penguin too long. I have the nachos. Oh, I have the vino._______________________Ready to party

GolfProRM

Man...that's the last time I party on a weeknight (hic)! It's the morning after, but that (hic) doesn't seem to matter (hic). Maybe I should have eaten more (hic) pretzels (hic) instead of (hic) drinking all that (hic) beer (hic)!DOH!(HIC)

Don´t say I did not warn you Ryan, dutch beer is much stronger that the average Butt.I have one golden rule: never blame the alcohol for the blunders you made and don´t complain about a headache the next morning.Julia, where are your shades, look at Sieb how trendy she´s looking. A real knock out !;) The I Have NO Headache Penguin

I do my best to oblige. How did you know what I was working on. I just can't keep them on my face.

Coool Julia, very flashy cooool ! This teacher is really hot ! Your pupils will be pround of you :DHi Sieb, we got really ¨twisted¨ last night . . . . . .and where have you been, missed all the fun. Listen, tonight the party starts at 1.00 AM, don´t miss it !;) The Cool and the Gang Penguin

Thanks. It was hard work to keep from being too flashy. :P ;) ____________________Hard to Tame Teacher

When I attended school teachers did not look that super giga cool Julia, even the students did not, they were send home to change if they were looking like that ! Aaaye, the good old times . . . . . ;) The Grumpy Old Penguin

Wake up penguinEvery day it is:

• Pull those pants up
  • Pull that shirt down
  • You are showing too much
  • Next time wear shorts that have at least a 1" inseam!
  • Your mother let you out of the house wearing that????

Classes are the oogler's delight. :P ________________Doesn't want to see anything ;)

Oh really?  Wellllll, time for a little show and tell?
Julia, I was under the impression you really did like to see my body . . . . . . . :DB) The Gorgeous Looking Penguin

Hi Barry, listen, the girls are fighting for my body . . . . . . any advice from a hardened Navy Chief ?;) The Shy Penguin

Barry - That was the Navy!Penguin - I was referring to what we have to tell the students. Are you a student? I can't fraternize with a student! Please tell me you are not a student.By the way, I prefer to see my friends with their clothes on! ;) ______________The Old-Fashioned Teacher :P

Barry - That was the Navy!Penguin - I was referring to what we have to tell the students.  Are you a student?  I can't  fraternize with a student!  Please tell me you are not a student.By the way, I prefer to see my friends with their clothes on! :P
I never passed the tests Teach ! A dumb penguin like me . . . . I tried the Navy aswell . . but they did not want me too . . . . told them I could swim . . . . . but that was not enough they said . . . . ;) The Very Dumb Penguin

LOL...In school I had a choice. The Navy was no choice..walked in a Hippie in one end and fuzz top the other..what a shock.Bruno..my advise...Enjoy!!!

Never passed tests = not interested in what they taught in school!Dumb penguin - I think not. Speaks how many languages? Reads how many languages? Speaks Linux!Smart Penguin_____________________Knows who is not a dummy

Having been a hippie myself I can imagine the shock Barry ! ;)And thanks for your advice . . . . . . . girls here I am . . . . where are they ?. . . Giiiirls ! . . . Allez les filles . . . ;) The Old Hippie PenguinPS: Julia, you can count them on one hand :P so not that many !

girls here I am . . . . where are they ?. Hey that was what happened to me too!!! But I added a pleading PLEASE after here I am :lol: ,,,Funny the please didn't work :(

Let's see: Girl Count in the Water Cooler:LilBambiSiebTeacherDid I miss any?____________________________Us Gals have to stick together

I am not sure if it is raining or not. I am buried inside a computer classroom in the middle of the building. No windows to look out. I just now it must be 50 degrees in here. I hope the weather is great because my husband is driving up to the West Virginia mountains today. He is going to go do some mountain running while I go to Missouri for the weekend.Someone just came in and said the rain is down towards Hattaras Island. Looks like we are okay here. :lol: Out of the loop

Wow sounds like a great weekend..hope you both have fun...I get to work on the "Honey, your never done" list :lol: (But they say the weather may clear up during the week-end )

But it isn't meant to be seen!It's a secret weapon to repel those that would try to feed us to the sharks! :lol:

siebkens

I've got mine! :lol: Teach - you can be flashing & shocking, er . . . shocking & flashing, er . . . really exciting! :( --------------------The shocking jacket wearing Sieb!

I like that thrilling kinky stuff, go get that jacket Sieb ! Where are those sharks ?:lol: The Naughty Penguin