Penguin Tales

Ryan- when we did Charter..they gave us a day..I was really ticked off..by that was as narrow as they would get it..I hate it when they act like they are doing you a favor for something your paying for. :)

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Julia and Barry,O.K., O.K, the sun must have hit me to hard this afternoon sitting in the garden. Sorry to accuse you of any mis#%$@chief . . . :)True I was busy, had not much time to play, but I´m here now !RyanDon´t tell me you´re on dial-up . . . . . ! Boy, are you grinding your teeth, I can hear the noise over here . . . :) The Come Back Penguin

Nope... not on dialup... at work on our Business cable internet... don't even have a landline at home (cell phone only), so won't have any internet at home until tomorrow... sucks, but I'll survive

Honor? Was there ever any doubt Only gentlemen and ladies allowed here Sense of humor - required; clowning around - authorized; behavior - only your best :) GolfPro - Best of luck on your installation It took me 10 days to get my DSL last year I got it by actually stopping the truck as it drove down my street. Somehow they had "lost" the order.

I'm hoping this won't be too bad... they're coming to install the cable TV (which turns on the internet too), so they'd better come. Luckily it's not a separate installation for the internet (I guess here in town the internet is on by default if the cable is on)... If they don't come, I'll be getting a few free months of cable! :)

Dang..Julia..that is what I call demanding service..glad it worked for you...And no doubt on the honor!!

What happened to your right eye Julia ? Did one of your puplis punch you . . . . . . or did you run into a lamppost ? It was not Barry was it ? :DBetter go and see a doctor Julia, or put up some darker shades . . . here have mine. :):) The Shady Penguin

Scary... teacher... before you post again, look at your post count! Are you trying to say something to us?? :)your post count right now is 666

Scary... teacher... before you post again, look at your post count! Are you trying to say something to us?? your post count right now is 666
Sure glad I didn't look. It might of scared the jebers out of me. :D Okay Bruno I will go fix my eyes. I wondered why I could not focus this morning.

Sure glad I didn't look.  It might of scared the jebers out of me.  :D
Yeah... I suppose it's a good thing you didn't look..... one Jeber on this board is more than enough for us! :DP.S. They actually came and installed cable yesterday (my girlfriend was a day off), but they didn't turn on the internet for some reason... still working on getting that fixed, but do have cable now, and should have net by the end of the day!

Golf Pro - That's great. Yes One Jeber is enough!Bruno - It looks like you have some company from your part of the world. Look at this post!Ladies - it looks like we have competition!!! Maybe she is too young for the penguin. Let's see if she converts to Linux. :D

WOOT! One quick call to TimeWarner, and now I have internet! :D And my ICS works because my g/f can use her PC, and I can remote login to mine! :D So happy!! :D

Bruno - It looks like you have some company from your part of the world.  Look at this post!
Julia, thanks a million for that link, ain´t she sweet our ¨snoepie¨ ?That´s what real Dutch girls look like, Julia, makes a poor old penguin like me all dizzy several times a day !Have to run Julia, have to re-format a few harddisks and install such a fine version of Windows XP on each and every one of them ! :D :DB) The Proud To Be Dutch Penguin

Somehow I knew you would appreciate that one! If you start reformatting everything into XP we are in trouble. :D I wonder if she has found the water cooler yet? Just remember penguin - keep it virtuous, I mean virtual. Just because she gave her hometown does not mean you have to start traveling to find her. We need you here!LilBambi, Sieb, think we can get her to come over to the water cooler so we have a few more women around? Or do you think we should keep quiet so the odds stay the way they are? :D ___________________________Feeling old today

Feeling old today
No Julia, feeling odd today, I´m slowly getting the feeling that someone is setting up a penguin-trap here . . . . . I do not trust this . . . . just to obvious !Penguins are very carefull, plus, she has no curls Julia, just blond no curls . . . . . Like I said all girls here are as pretty, you should see my 3 daughters, real knock-outs ! You think I´m impressed by the first Duch blond ? True she lives in the south, really friendy people out there . . . . . true she was born on the first day of spring . . . . . do you see why I get suspicious ? Nice try my friends, but this penguin ain´t no fool !! <_< :DB) The No Fool Penguin

Feeling old today
No Julia, feeling odd today, I´m slowly getting the feeling that someone is setting up a penguin-trap here . . . . . I do not trust this . . . . just to obvious !Penguins are very carefull, plus, she has no curls Julia, just blond no curls . . . . . Like I said all girls here are as pretty, you should see my 3 daughters, real knock-outs ! You think I´m impressed by the first Duch blond ? True she lives in the south, really friendy people out there . . . . . true she was born on the first day of spring . . . . . do you see why I get suspicious ? Nice try my friends, but this penguin ain´t no fool !! :) :DB) The No Fool Penguin
Okay, are you still feeling odd? Or are you boycotting the water cooler. I come back after running away for a day to find absolutely nothing going on here! :) Where is everyone? I took a shower, honest, I did. :)

Not suspicious anymore Julia, I checked, she´s a real Dutch ! And very friendly . . . . :)

I took a shower, honest, I did
You smell real fresh and clean Julia ! :) The Proud To Be Dutch Penguin

Is there any female you do not find to be "Friendly"? I bet you turned on the penguin charm. :) Glad to know you have some Dutch company - it sounds like she knows a thing or two about computers too. Tht should make it hard to talk to each other. :) If your posts all start showing up in Dutch, we will have to wonder what is going on! :) :) ____________________-Not the jealous type!

I bet you turned on the penguin charm
What on earth are you talking about Julia ?:) The Very Shy Penguin

HEY HEY NOW !!!! JuliaIf you pick on my friend Bruno You will have to pick on me first :) P.S. A similar thing happened to me when I was a kid . Some one was fighting with my little brother and I told him if he wanted to beat up my brother he would have to go through me . So he beat me up first and then beat up my brother . Come to think of it penguin you're on your own .:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Come to think of it penguin you're on your own
You´re very quick backing off, my dear friend George . . . . . have to keep that one in mind ! ;) ;) Where are the friends when you need them ?;) Bruno

Gentlemen! Really, you two are something else. One things for sure, it sure is easy to start something with both of you around!Now George, you know I would never pick on the penguin!!!! B)

He started this Teach . . . . . it was him who started this . . . . . . I did nothing wrong Teach . . . . . honest . . . . look at me, a harmless little penguin like me would not dare to . . . . . it was George, Teach ! B) ;) :) The Was Far To Clever For School Penguin

I see you are now a Forum Fiend!. Somehow it fits. I guess I have to pay closer attention. Now penguin, George: Honestly! Does it matter who started it? No! You are just going to have to learn to behave. ;) B) :) _______________________Knows clever when she sees it

Had to look it up in the dictionary Julia ! Never heard of it . . . . but then, if you never went to school . . . . fiend in German is quiet something else :) ! Hope Scot has some better ideas for the next level :) B) Really liked the Multi one . . . . ;) :) :) Fhe Fanatic Forum Fiend Fenguin