• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• V.T. Eric Layton

• amenditman

• sunrat

securitybreach

funny-gif-jumping-fence-dog-running.gif

It's funny but honestly most dogs can do that. My cousin has to put roofs on his dog's fences as they can jump out or even climb out of them at will.

... i suppose so!

i had a 120 lb rottweiler, :) and a 4' fence around my yard (front & back).

several deputies came by to investigate something next door, :( the rott simply lay still until i came home and the deputy flagged me down.

i was on my side of the fence, the deputies on the other. they called to me demanding i cooperate (with what? i just got home...)

the rott didn't like his tone of voice, >_< so he trotted over, put his paws on the fence and stood there - ha ha - the deputies all jumped back like a monster had showed up! :D

(i told my dog it was ok & to go away, which he did.) :)

i am still tickled by that to this day! :D

(rotts are quiet unless provoked, oh, and they are quiet when they attack too... !!)

Edited by Temmu
  • Like 3
securitybreach

... i suppose so!

i had a 120 lb rottweiler, :) and a 4' fence around my yard (front & back).

several deputies came by to investigate something next door, :( the rott simply lay still until i came home and the deputy flagged me down.

i was on my side of the fence, the deputies on the other. they called to me demanding i cooperate (with what? i just got home...)

the rott didn't like his tone of voice, >_

(i told my dog it was ok & to go away, which he did.) :)

i am still tickled by that to this day! :D

(rotts are quiet unless provoked, oh, and they are quiet when they attack too... !!)

I would be leery of doing that nowadays in the US as police will shoot your pet if they feel a tiny bit threatened. The police even consider it as a "epidemic"

Capt.Crow

Adopted a Doberman bitch about 25 yrs ago . Friendliest dog one ever had . It would lick you to bits . BUT everyone around was scared of her .

Never could get weight on her , it turned out she had heartworms .(autopsy) She was only about 5yr old when she passed away. I loved her so much she has a plot at the bottom of the garden with other pets that passed away . One of them a huge Saanen billy that ate ragworth that a nasty #$%$#$% put in the hay rack.

• Like 2

I would be leery of doing that nowadays in the US as police will shoot your pet if they feel a tiny bit threatened. The police even consider it as a "epidemic"

She was only about 5yr old when she passed away. I loved her so much...

yup, i believe that, securitybreach. :(

sorry for your loss, capt.crow :( - animals love you unconditionally, it's not like humans who often have horrible motives.

• V.T. Eric Layton pinned this topic