• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

In the move The Exorcist, people are concerned when Reagan levitates and her head spins around on her body

But to any other demon, this is just a pair of normal activity.
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

securitybreach

Yup, we did all kinds of wild stuff as kids that would not be allowed today. You get arrested in some places for allowing your kids to play in the front yard by themselves. We would be locked out of the house during the summer with some koolaid and sandwiches and told to find something to do. The 1980s was great for kids. We had a blast ramping things and doing other dangerous things lol.

Pr8Ex9a.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • +1 3

10 hours ago, securitybreach said:

Yup, we did all kinds of wild stuff as kids that would not be allowed today. You get arrested in some places for allowing your kids to play in the front yard by themselves. We would be locked out of the house during the summer with some koolaid and sandwiches and told to find something to do. The 1980s was great for kids. We had a blast ramping things and doing other dangerous things lol.

KoolAid? we were given just a paper cup of water.

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, securitybreach said:

@amenditman I was just sitting here thinking....233 pages of comments on this post. I think you won. :clap2:

I know..I know.. it's partially my fault too B)

I love that this is a historically significant collection we can refer back to whenever needed.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2