• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• BoardFlak

• pc-tecky

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, but of course...  Was it in Episode II anywhere?
I haven't watched Episode II with any sort of concentration, so I am unprepared to say. (I hope to watch it sometime, in the middle of the night, with no family distractions, but the opportunity has not yet arisen).

My g/f has the DVD, so I'll have to watch it tonight and see... I know the line became a sort of "inside joke" for the first three... didn't even think of it continuing into the first one until you mentioned that... I'll report back tonight with the findings. :D

Hey now...no offense intended, I just thought perhaps that "geek" and "Star Wars" were a match made in...where ever matches are made (New Jersey?) I wouldn't want anyone else to miss this fascinating discussion of S.W. trivia. B)

Guest LilBambi

LOL! Some fancy footwork there Jeber ;)Now ... on to the subject at hand ...There is this printer that has a cartridge and the drum is old but there is still toner in it ... how would you suggest cleaning this laser drum to get it to last till at least the toner is gone ... hate to waste the toner just because there is a mark on the drum that shows up on every page. B)

That is like, too cool, LilBambi. A laser drum...with a built-in toner. You musicians never cease to amaze me with all your new contraptions. Just 'cause the drum leaves a mark on "every page???", I don't see a need to clean it. If the drum still plays well, and the toner keeps it in tone correctly, I'd leave well enough alone. So are they, like, bongos, or more like a bass drum? I used to practice piano. I've been a touring air-drummer with the philharmonic. So I'm like, hip, ya' know? :blink: but B) .

Hey now...no offense intended, I just thought perhaps that "geek" and "Star Wars" were a match made in...where ever matches are made (New Jersey?)  I wouldn't want anyone else to miss this fascinating discussion of S.W. trivia.  :blink:
You know, I suppose we could just make a movies thread or even (gasp), a StarWars thread!

LOL! Some fancy footwork there Jeber ;)Now ... on to the subject at hand ...There is this printer that has a cartridge and the drum is old but there is still toner in it ... how would you suggest cleaning this laser drum to get it to last till at least the toner is gone ... hate to waste the toner just because there is a mark on the drum that shows up on every page.  :blink:
OK, enough silliness. This is obviously a question about a piece of hardware.I would purchase, perhaps, 100 tubes of crazy glue. You will have to move fast, so don't bother snipping the caps, just cut the ends off the tubes and put the glue into a baking pan.Put the drum in the baking pan and quickly turn it in the glue. Remove, set on end and allow to dry.This will resurface the drum, allowing you to use it until the toner is gone.If you find that there are any bubbles or ridges after the application, you have your choice of fine sandpaper or a welding torch to correct these imperfections. Alternatively, since you are still using a printer with a drum, you might want to consider inquiring about the availability of electricity in your area and upgrading to something more contemporary; perhaps a mimeograph or movable type printing machine.

Guest LilBambi

LOL! :( :o :) :) :D B) B) :D B) :) :D :( :) :) :( Boy, I don't know what we'd do without all this 'wonderful' advice .... and they all work so well ... LOL!You guys are great ... keep me in stitches!Ryan --Go for it ... I think we'd all enjoy a movie thread ;)

Integrity is who you are when you are alone.
Actually, Miss Teacher, when I'm alone...I'm Bob.
I suppose we could just make a movies thread or even (gasp), a StarWars thread!
Go for it! There's room in the forum for all kinds of threads.
You will have to move fast, so don't bother snipping the caps, just cut the ends off the tubes and put the glue into a baking pan.
Real men bite the ends of the tubes off.

Oh, LilBambi, you know that "real man" is a genderless concept now-a-days. :o But then, what does that do to "ladies man"? :o

Folks lets try to keep a handle on this one. We have:JeberMartyBobHow many more are lurking inside? Ally, ally out free! (or however that goes). Stand and be recognized. :o

Folks lets try to keep a handle on this one. We have:JeberMartyBobHow many more are lurking inside? Ally, ally out free! (or however that goes). Stand and be recognized. B)
Doctorrr Eaaarrllle! He's breaking up again!!!What did he say to do if he wasn't available? Oh, yeah, right.Where are my jumper cables...right here...ok....Jeeber! Oh, Jeeber! Can you come here a minute?

Um, gee, I'm kinda busy getting my head rewrapped...can this wait? Bob's on vacation, Marty's fixing dinner...so there isn't any of me free at the moment. Sorry. B)

Guest LilBambi

Now that's using your head Jeber!JB, looks like he is a little more lucid than you anticipated ... he realized you wanted to give him a lobotomy the hard way! B)

He's as slippery as his evil twin, Osama Ben Hidin, but there are just so many music stores...I have an "in" with "America's Most Wanted (having been on the program several times, myself)...Maybe I should hire a clairvoyant?

Guest LilBambi

Wouldn't a clairvoyant give you an unfair advantage ... kinda like using one of those fish finders ... that would be cheating ... LOL!

Guest LilBambi

OK, put a truck in front of all the Bait and Tackle shops! JB is on the prowl for electronic fish finders and probably some blood worms or do they use leeches for that! LOL!

Ha! Fish finders. What a waste of money. I had one that never did detect the two perch in the refrigerator. Go ahead...give it your best shot. I shall prevail!

Maybe I should hire a clairvoyant?
Clair has gotten very unreliable of late. You could try Marthavoyant. No,...wait...she's gotten busted for insider trading. Oh, yes, try Sarahvoyant.