Jump to content

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***


Guest Paracelsus
 Share

Recommended Posts

Thank you all. Caught up with some old friends and ate too much sweet cake. It was a pleasant day except for the cricket being crazy due to the weather in Manchester, but that was very late in the evening due to us being 10 hours ahead of UK.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I know I missed someone's birthday on the day the site was down. Finally the birthday's appeared.

 

Happy Birthday Eric!

050d041320440616.jpg

Edited by zlim
replaced cake
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

V.T. Eric Layton

I had a wonderful day. I'm leaving in a few minutes to go out to some friends' house and have a little celebration... food, booze, fun&games, wallow around in pool like fat manatees. YAY!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all, I want to thank the gazillion of you for the birthday wishes, well maybe not a gazillion but many.  Only problem: It is not my birthday!  Thanks anyways,

Acadia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

securitybreach
31 minutes ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

I had a wonderful day. I'm leaving in a few minutes to go out to some friends' house and have a little celebration... food, booze, fun&games, wallow around in pool like fat manatees. YAY!

Sounds like a good time. Enjoy :thumbsup:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

V.T. Eric Layton

Today's Birthdays

longgone
(74 years old)

 

Sadly, we haven't seen Dale around here since

 

  • Last visited

 

I'm afraid that he may actually really be "long gone". Dale was a good guy. Miss him.

 

Happy Birthday, Dale... wherever you are!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HELP!!

 

Can't any Admin or Mod view all of the garbage (well, maybe not garbage) that I am still receiving?

 

If the only way to end this would to be to kill my membership then DO IT, I am willing.  But I would really hate to do that.  I don't chime in much but I do linger at times.  Cleaning out my Inbox is starting to get maddening. 

 

Acadia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

V.T. Eric Layton
48 minutes ago, Acadia said:

HELP!!

 

Can't any Admin or Mod view all of the garbage (well, maybe not garbage) that I am still receiving?

 

If the only way to end this would to be to kill my membership then DO IT, I am willing.  But I would really hate to do that.  I don't chime in much but I do linger at times.  Cleaning out my Inbox is starting to get maddening. 

 

Acadia

 

I will check settings in your Profile, Bill, and see if I can get it to stop. It's 1825hrs EDT. It'll take a few minutes for me to get in there and look around. If you're still having the issue tomorrow, let me know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

securitybreach
8 hours ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

Today's Birthdays

longgone
(74 years old)

 

Sadly, we haven't seen Dale around here since

 

  • Last visited

 

I'm afraid that he may actually really be "long gone". Dale was a good guy. Miss him.

 

Happy Birthday, Dale... wherever you are!

 

Yeah, I had many great conversations with Dale over the years. Great guy :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

securitybreach

Jeez Acadia, sorry that all the new notifications are bothering you. We are trying to get all that sorted on the new forum software. Please be patient. We will get it resolved.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...