Show Us Your GNU/Linux Desktop

V.T. Eric Layton

securitybreach
22 hours ago, wa4chq said:

I posted two desktop pics recently on Show us your desktop, one without Yoko (thank God) and one with Yoko showing her support for Red Hat.  I have not posted in the Funniest thread.

I was referring to the slideshow on your post here acting like mine does in the other thread.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:14 AM, securitybreach said:

I was referring to the slideshow on your post here acting like mine does in the other thread.

Oh, OK....that's clear as mud...lol...  I'm not sure what slide show...lol

Edited by wa4chq

After seeing Yoko teasing me on my desktop recently, I'm toying with the idea of making the whole desktop devoted to Yoko.  I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks in advance.

securitybreach
13 hours ago, wa4chq said:

Oh, OK....that's clear as mud...lol...  I'm not sure what slide show...lol

Click any image including yours above and as you move the mouse over it, you will see an arrow. Click the arrow for the next image in the slideshow

2 hours ago, securitybreach said:

Click any image including yours above and as you move the mouse over it, you will see an arrow. Click the arrow for the next image in the slideshow

OK...got it. 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2022 at 8:22 PM, V.T. Eric Layton said:

And just for fun...

I was living in Cockeysville, MD when the Beatles came out.  I remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show.  There were four fab kids (me, my bro, Georgie K and Donnie S) and we'd put Beatle records on the record player in Donnie S's basement and lip-sink all the tunes.  I think we made guitars out of cardboard.  I was George, my bro was John, Georgie was Paul and Donnie was Ringo....he actually looked like Ringo....  Donnie's mom was involved with senors and she'd pack us up in the car and take us to the senors center where we'd perform for the old folks there.  Attached pic is after we'd been touring for several years and discovered the power of music.  (Donnie not in this pic...on drums is David A)

fabfour.jpg

• Like 1

V.T. Eric Layton

That is pretty COOL, actually! You've lived quite the exciting life, Neil. How the heck did you end up here with all of us boring ol' fuddy-duddies?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
securitybreach
28 minutes ago, wa4chq said:

Looks good Abarbarian.  My father lived near there as a kid. 

Neat :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, raymac46 said:

This is a new install of EndeavourOS on my 2008 era Dell desktop.

Screenshot_2022-03-28_13-50-46.png

I seem to think I have seen that wallpaper before. 😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...