The Tiki Lounge

I've been demoted to an enlisted rank!  What did  I do wrong.  Last time I was called by a rank it was Captain.  They nicknamed me "sting-ray"  and "death-ray" .  I never could figure out why.  Of course, I won't tell you my last name. :blink: ___________________-Corporal TeachJeber - if that is what a thread head wears, what will you wear when you are a topic cop.  No don't answer that.  You would probably find a cop stripper to use as an avatar. :blink:
Just promoted you to general Julia, sorry for the mistake. ( changes are made in previous post ) :o Herr Dr. Von P.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jeber

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you Bruno. I know, make sure it does not go to my head! Maybe I should wear stars on my blouse now? No - that would never work. It would make my rank too easy of a target for terrorist. It is better if I go incognito. _______________________General Teach

Okay, mums the word. I won't say or type a thing....... :o Does this make me look like I am wearing a burka so I can creeep up on the guy in the funny white hat?____________________General Teach

Do not you be sneaking up on the QOMOMI, young miss. I have many WOMD (weapons of mass discombobulation ) at my disposal. I am not afraid to use them. In fact, to show you my power, I will fire one off now...........................uh, ok, here's the launch button, I think.................................why isn't this working?...........................wait, here we go...................no, that's not it either.........................WHO TOOK THE MANUAL FOR THIS THING??.................................if it weren't so heavy I'd just throw it at you................well, anyway, be on guard......................you never know when I may strike.................................never, if I can't find that bloody manual...

Are you imitating me trying to figure out Linux? Where is that manual. I know it is here somewhere! Actually, while I might occasionally wear a hat, this time of year the usual attire around here is a swimsuit, not a burka.

never, if I can't find that bloody manual..
Watch your language..... This is an international forum. Some words are just not used in mixed company. :o_____________________________--General Teach .. - .... - ..-

He´s very suspect General J ! . . . . . Keep an eye on him . . . . when people start using those kind of words, we know what that means . . .don´t we ? :P Herr Dr. Von P( please general don´t call me by my code name ¨Bruno:¨ just use ¨Herr Doktor Von P ¨ oder ¨Herr Doktor¨ )

Herr Doktor Von PI will watch him very closely. One must be very careful of anyone that dresses like that. He thinks it will make him blend in. Little does he know he stands out all the more. General Teacher :P

Code 6384, General J, you keep him covered 38 – 12, the birds are singing, the glass is bue. :P Herr Dr. Von P.

If you need help we can call officer Siebsky, Miss Joy and the admiral to the job. Have him fully cornered. Chemical Snoepie is still in training but the capsules are ready to be filled of. Waiting for the sign.The bridge is narrow and the paper white. :D Herr Dr. Von P

Got it.  The canary is not singing.Gemeral Teach
In my neck of the woods, if the canary wasn't singing, you were in trouble. They used to take canaries into the underground mines to test whether the air was breathable. Maybe we need to call in chemical snoepie to run some tests! :D-------------The ex KGB Siebsky

Your right special officer Siebsy . . . might be danger there.Tze microphones special officer Siebsky, haben sie das organisierd ? Is he totally bugged ? Ich organisieren soldiers to type out the phonecalls . . . the torture room is ready for him mein General ! B) :D B) Herr Dr. Von P

Voh ist der rascal. Ich haben ein gut look for him. _____________________The Ever Cautious General Teach

Ja, Herr Dr. Von P You seem to be eager to start this torture stuff - very bloodthirsty penquin!!-----------------------That was the extent of my German :D

Nichtz sprecken sie deutch. Das ist nichtz deutch. Das ist code der penguin._____________________Nichts sprecken sie Deutch

Habe troubles reaching chemical Snoepie, this Siemens gear is not up to the job, might need some old sovjiet tools, special officer Siebsy could you see if some of your old colleges have wicked sharp tools for us ? :D Herr Dr. Von P.

Where do I get the super duper incredibly super secret decoder ring? :D ------------------------The lost her super secret decoder ring Sieb

We´re still working on the code officer, the enigma is not cracked yet, we have our best people on it . . . . but we could just flood the cooler, drive him out of his hole, once he´s floating he will soon give up . . . tangled in those white sheets he won´t be able to swim. :D Herr Dr. Von P.

Where do I get the super duper incredibly super secret decoder ring? :D ------------------------The lost her super secret decoder ring Sieb
Go to your local grocery. Look down the aisle for candy. Halfway down on the left. Crackerjack on top shelf. Second box from rear. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!________________________General Teach

Where iz zath snake guy General Teach, that one could sneak up on us any minute, remember the paradise mission ? We made a mess of that one. Keep an eye open for the snake man ! :D Herr Dr. Von P.

(Bruno) We´re still working on the code officer, the enigma is not cracked yet, we have our best people on it
(Teacher) Go to your local grocery. Look down the aisle for candy. Halfway down on the left. Crackerjack on top shelf. Second box from rear.
No wonder they call this the (Mis)Information thread! Who should I believe?!?
(Bruno)but we could just flood the cooler, drive him out of his hole, once he´s floating he will soon give up
How about this?yarof.jpg----------The going to the grocery store to check out the Cracker Jack aisle Sieb!

Paradise - how could I forget that awful mission.Sieb - More water. Get the ring.Herr Doctor - Check the decoding system. Make sure the ring will work.______________________Sneaking up for a look

Excelent job officer Siebsky, we can see your training a the KGB was very effective, remembers me of the good old times in Deutchland, wasser und blitz . . . that will do the trick Siebsky, you might be in for promotion . . . :D Herr Dr. Von P.

Excelent job officer Siebsky, we can see your training a the KGB was very effective, remembers me of the good old times in Deutchland, wasser und blitz . . . that will do the trick Siebsky, you might be in for promotion . . . :D Herr Dr. Von P.
Got my decoder ring . . . wasser - rhinocerosblitz - one of Santa's reindeerNow I'm ready! B) -------------The decoding Sieb

We have good news general the code is crakced, Siebsky bring over tze ring Jetzt !General you are good with ranks, what promotion could we give our youngest officer ? And no more word about the paradise écheque ! :D Herr Dr. Von P.

No SiebBlitz is not raindeer - Blitzen is raindeer. Please calibrate and try again. Blitz = @$#@5y89Herr Dr. Don't be satisfied with half-way measures. We must be fully prepared and fully undercover!____________________-Got my blanketGeneral Teach

Letz blend in the crowd, put your trenchcoat and shades on, nobody will notize . . . . :D Herr Dr. Von P.

Officer Siebsky, you´re promoted tzo Captain, that´s a jump of 3 ranks at one time Captain, a rare ocasion for an ex KGB officer, but you did an exzellent job . . . . . more wasser in tze WasserCooler bluff them of witzz their own weapon, exzellent Captain Siebsky ! :D Herr Dr. Von P.