• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SueD

• Bruno

• steel

• Urmas

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'll come back later today and try your suggestions when I have more time to devote to it.RP-PPPoE is there under Applications and it looks like it's trying to do what it's supposed to. I copied down what was in my plog from the time I RP-PPPoE, poff and pon again...Aug 9 06:33:19 sue-desktop pppd[3598]: Connect time 12.1 minutes.Aug 9 06:33:19 sue-desktop pppd[3598]: Sent 3336 bytes, received 3136 bytes.Aug 9 06:33:19 sue-desktop pppd[3598]: restoring old default route to eth0 [192.168.0.1]Aug 9 06:33:19 sue-desktop pppd[3598]: Connection terminated.Aug 9 06:33:19 sue-desktop pppd[3598]: Exit.Aug 9 06:33:27 sue-desktop pppd[5548]: Plugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.Aug 9 06:33:27 sue-desktop pppd[5550]: pppd 2.4.4b1 started by root, uid 0Aug 9 06:33:27 sue-desktop pppd[5550]: PPP session is 47125Aug 9 06:33:27 sue-desktop pppd[5550]: Using interface ppp0Aug 9 06:33:27 sue-desktop pppd[5550]: Connect: ppp0 <--> eth0Also, this may sound stupid but how would I know if my ISP assigns my DNS? I'd give them a call to find out but it's a very small local company (I'm limited by who I can get DSL from in the sticks) and the girl who works in the office is only there part-time...the techs don't answer the phones.

Ok, I'm back and did all that. I did notice a few of things...-In my /etc/resolv.conf my numbers are different and I left them be since I wasn't sure I should change them or not.-I had both /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and /etc/ppp/chap-secrets and both had my proper user ID and password-/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf was empty so I put in my relevant information in-/etc/ppp/options was full and I emptied itAfter following most of your instructions (I left /etc/resolv.conf alone since I wasn't sure), I rebooted and still the same old, same old.Next?

Also, this may sound stupid but how would I know if my ISP assigns my DNS?
This DNS in the /etc/resolv.conf are the IP numbers of your ISP . . . there is a primary DNS and a secondary DNS number, they are in most cases the same if you use dial-up or adsl from that ISP. ( these numbers *never* change ) See the ADSL connects through a telephone line and many ISPs are on that ADSL line, now, so your computer can connect to the correct ISP it needs the IP address where your ISP can be found ( not the IP of the website of your ISP, but the IP numbers of their servers )Without the correct DNS numbers in your /etc/resolv.conf you will not be able to connect to your ISP at all.:w00t: Bruno

PS: One question: don t you have to set the vpi/vci numbers in rp-pppoe ?
Hi Bruno Honestly i have never set vpi/vci at all...... never had a problem either ... first thing one should do if they need that they should look up there numbers .... What is the correct VP/VC to use?and from i raed this should work.... althouhgh i never tried it myself
Replace the '0' and '38' with the appropriate values for your ISPFor PPPoE, also remove the 'ETH=' line, and add:	LINUX_PLUGIN=rp-pppoe.so	BR2684DEV=0	VCI=0	VPI=38

also if your on pclos now you can get a good idea how easy RP is ..... go to start run.... and then type in tkpppoe for pclos its easier just to use PCC control ....... much more usier friendly then Ubuntu in all aspects ...

Maybe you never had to set them because most are set to the US by default . . . . . ( ? ) . . well I really do not know . . . . all I know that even in my modem/router the vpi/vci has to be set.:w00t: Bruno

This DNS in the /etc/resolv.conf are the IP numbers of your ISP . . . there is a primary DNS and a secondary DNS number, they are in most cases the same if you use dial-up or adsl from that ISP. ( these numbers *never* change ) See the ADSL connects through a telephone line and many ISPs are on that ADSL line, now, so your computer can connect to the correct ISP it needs the IP address where your ISP can be found ( not the IP of the website of your ISP, but the IP numbers of their servers )Without the correct DNS numbers in your /etc/resolv.conf you will not be able to connect to your ISP at all.:w00t: Bruno
Got it...thanks!:w00t: Sometimes I can be a little dense answering my own simple questions.LOL

-In my /etc/resolv.conf my numbers are different and I left them be since I wasn't sure I should change them or not.-I had both /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and /etc/ppp/chap-secrets and both had my proper user ID and password-/etc/ppp/pppoe.conf was empty so I put in my relevant information in-/etc/ppp/options was full and I emptied itAfter following most of your instructions (I left /etc/resolv.conf alone since I wasn't sure), I rebooted and still the same old, same old.Next?
Hi Sue welcome back, everything seems good do they both look like this?
# Secrets for authentication using CHAP# client server secret IP addresses'steel@brunolinux.se' * 'lpassword' *
just change the steel and brunolinux.se and password to match yours ....next most important check your /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf file and here is where it might get a little tricky
# DNS type: SERVER=obtain from server; SPECIFY=use DNS1 and DNS2;# NOCHANGE=do not adjust.DNSTYPE=SERVER
i get my dns ip from my isp so i make sure it says DNSTYPE=SERVER without the #if i needed to specify dns ip i would make sure that there was a #DNSTYPE=SERVER[ and move to the next line
# Obtain DNS server addresses from the peer (recent versions of pppd only)# In old config files, this used to be called USEPEERDNS. Changed to# PEERDNS for better Red Hat compatibilityPEERDNS=yes#DNS1=#DNS2=
on the DNS1= i would enter the proper ips and also i would do the same for resolv.confi am curious if you did pppoe-start and then pppoe-status if anything shows up? also do you have anything if you did netstat -i do you get something like this?
netstat -iKernel Interface tableIface MTU Met RX-OK RX-ERR RX-DRP RX-OVR TX-OK TX-ERR TX-DRP TX-OVR Flgeth0 1500 0 3384 0 0 0 4592 0 0 0 BMRUlo 16436 0 394 0 0 0 394 0 0 0 LRUppp0 1492 0 3163 0 0 0 4371 0 0 0 MOPRU
seems like your close keep up good job :w00t:

Maybe you never had to set them because most are set to the US by default . . . . . ( ? ) . . well I really do not know . . . . all I know that even in my modem/router the vpi/vci has to be set.
Bruno, even in my modem/router the vpi/vci has to be set. is that just for NL? trying remeber about SE i am not sure now :w00t: ... well i never had to setup internet there i just took over 1 of families comps :w00t:

Hi Sue welcome back, everything seems good do they both look like this? just change the steel and brunolinux.se and password to match yours ....next most important check your /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf file and here is where it might get a little tricky i get my dns ip from my isp so i make sure it says DNSTYPE=SERVER without the #if i needed to specify dns ip i would make sure that there was a #DNSTYPE=SERVER[ and move to the next line on the DNS1= i would enter the proper ips and also i would do the same for resolv.confi am curious if you did pppoe-start and then pppoe-status if anything shows up? also do you have anything if you did netstat -i do you get something like this? seems like your close keep up good job :hmm:
Hi Steel, I'm glad you think I'm getting close...I don't see it at all.LOL/etc/ppp/chap-secrets looks exactly like that and /etc/ppp/pap-secrets has that at the end after a whole bunch of stuff.I added what you had in /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf but I'm so confused right now, I don't know where I'm getting my DNS.As for pppoe-start and pppoe-status, I don't know where to find them but I did find netstat -i and this is what it says...Kernel Interface tableIface MTU Met RX-OK RX-ERR RX-DRP RX-OVR TX-OK TX-ERR TX-DRP TX-OVR Flgeth0 1500 0 1412 0 0 0 369 0 0 0 BMRUlo 16436 0 7 0 0 0 7 0 0 0 LRUppp0 1492 0 167 0 0 0 156 0 0 0 MOPRU

Hi Steel, I'm glad you think I'm getting close...I don't see it at all.LOLI added what you had in /etc/ppp/pppoe.conf but I'm so confused right now, I don't know where I'm getting my DNS.
Hi Sue yeap i think your almost there.... i know that many people have problems with setting up pppoe its a lil tricky at first but before you know you will do this with your eyes closed... as far as your DNS your isp gives it to you, unless you have to specify your own ip to get connected... i found my Ubuntu 5.10 and installed it .. and i will take you through all the sets that brought me here ...here is what i did step by step1st screen
# sudo pppoeconf

POPULAR OPTIONS Most people using popular dialup providers prefer the options 'noauth' and 'defaultroute' in their configuration and removethe 'nodetach' option. Should I check your configuration file and change these settings where neccessary? <Yes>
here i said YES2nd screen
ENTER USERNAME Please enter the username which you usually need for the PPP login to your provider in the input box below.If you wish to see the help screen, delete the OK. username SueD@brunolinux.se
for username enter your username@your isp.com or ca or whatever it is3rd screen
Please enter the password which you usually need for the PPP login to your provider in the input box below. NOTE: you can see the password in plain text while _______
then just enter your password4th screen
USE PEER DNS You need at least one DNS IP address to resolve the normal host names. Normally your provider sends you addresses of useable servers when the connection is established. Would you like to add these addresses automatically to the list of nameservers in your local /etc/resolv.conf file?
Be very careful here,Unless your isp tells you to enter DNS ips then dont enter anything here and say NO, if your isp has assign dns ips then say YESSS and enter them5th screen
Many providers have routers that do not support TCP packets with a MSS higher than 1460. Usually, outgoing packets have this MSS when they go through one real Ethernet link with the default MTU size (1500). Unfortunately, if you are forwarding packets from other hosts (i.e. doing masquerading) the MSS may be increased depending on the packet size and the route to the client hosts, so your client machines won't be able to connect to some sites.There is a solution: the maximum MSS can be limited by pppoe. You can find more details about this issue in the pppoe documentation. Should pppoe clamp MSS at 1452 bytes? If unsure, say yes. (If you still get problems described above, try setting to 1412 ...
here is said YESSS 6th screen
Your PPPD is configured now. Would you like to start the connection at boot time?
<Yes> here is Said YESSS again 7th screen
CONNECTION INITIATEDThe DSL connection has been triggered. You can use the "plog" command to see the status or "ifconfig ppp0" for general interface info. <Ok>
then you should see something like this after .. Plugin rp-pppoe.so loaded ok lets test it
# ping www.yahoo.comping: unknown host www.yahoo.com

... ok we have some work to do here .

# poff -a

( to kill all connections if there any)

# gedit /etc/ppp/optons

now look for something like this ..

# Require the peer to authenticate itself using CHAP [Cryptographic# Handshake Authentication Protocol] authentication.#+chap

Remove the # so it will look like this

# Require the peer to authenticate itself using CHAP [Cryptographic# Handshake Authentication Protocol] authentication.+chap

----- why i removed # chap? because thats what isp needs so you can log on .. if you look at your /etc/ppp/chap-secrets the first line will say # Secrets for authentication using CHAP :sweatingbullets:, so make sure you remove the # and save file.. now to test it ...step a

# ifconfig eth0 up;pon dsl-provider

then

ping www.yahoo.comPING www.yahoo.akadns.net (209.73.186.238) 56(84) bytes of data.64 bytes from f1.www.vip.re3.yahoo.com (209.73.186.238): icmp_seq=1 ttl=51 time=21.6 ms64 bytes from f1.www.vip.re3.yahoo.com (209.73.186.238): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=22.1 ms--- www.yahoo.akadns.net ping statistics ---2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1001msrtt min/avg/max/mdev = 21.632/21.886/22.141/0.294 ms

thats what you should be getting if not do do the botom step and then step a

# poff;pon dsl-provider

I Know its alot of work this way thats why i use RP, mush easier hitting the connect thingy then having to configure everything this way....

Sorry Steel, everything went well with your instructions but it didn't work. Sooo, when you said...>>>USE PEER DNSYou need at least one DNS IP address to resolve the normal host names. Normally your provider sends you addresses of useable servers when the connection is established. Would you like to add these addresses automatically to the list of nameservers in your local /etc/resolv.conf file?Be very careful here,Unless your isp tells you to enter DNS ips then dont enter anything here and say NO, if your isp has assign dns ips then say YESSS and enter them<<<I redid your instructions and said yes...no difference.I guess I'm stuck doing pon, poff, pon. Thanks for trying.Sue

You know what it is Sue ( and Steel ) . . . . I do remember that if you do configure your adsl settings wrong a few times it is very hard to get it corrected without starting a clean install . . . . somewhere deep down changes are made that are impossible to correct.I had this with a previous modem that was very hard to configure, and I had to do a re-install of the distro every time I made a mistake in configuring the adsl. However once, after a new install, I got the settings in correctly and I could connect painlessly it would "stick" and the troubles were over.So I would propose: get some training in setting up rp-pppoe correctly . . . then do a fresh/clean install and set rp-pppoe up once ( but in that one time 100% correct ) and if you ask me that would mark the day that after that you will connect smooth and without pain.Just my 2 cB) Bruno

So I would propose: get some training in setting up rp-pppoe correctly . . . then do a fresh/clean install and set rp-pppoe up once ( but in that one time 100% correct ) and if you ask me that would mark the day that after that you will connect smooth and without pain.Just my 2 cB) Bruno
Ohhh, I hate to admit this but I did do a clean install early this morning. But I'll give it a try again this evening and try it with the yes. Thanks.

You know what it is Sue ( and Steel ) . . . . I do remember that if you do configure your adsl settings wrong a few times it is very hard to get it corrected without starting a clean install . . . . somewhere deep down changes are made that are impossible to correct.I had this with a previous modem that was very hard to configure, and I had to do a re-install of the distro every time I made a mistake in configuring the adsl. However once, after a new install, I got the settings in correctly and I could connect painlessly it would "stick" and the troubles were over.So I would propose: get some training in setting up rp-pppoe correctly . . . then do a fresh/clean install and set rp-pppoe up once ( but in that one time 100% correct ) and if you ask me that would mark the day that after that you will connect smooth and without pain.Just my 2 cB) Bruno
Ok Bruno, I did a clean install last night, twice, followed Steel's instructions for setting up my pppoe and still I have to poff and pon before my connection goes through. According to my plog this morning after finally connecting, it looks like I was connected beforehand but it doesn't act that way...sue@sue-desktop:~$ plogAug 11 06:14:06 sue-desktop pppd[3581]: Connect time 8.9 minutes.Aug 11 06:14:06 sue-desktop pppd[3581]: Sent 1676 bytes, received 1898 bytes.Aug 11 06:14:06 sue-desktop pppd[3581]: restoring old default route to eth0 [192.168.0.1]Aug 11 06:14:06 sue-desktop pppd[3581]: Connection terminated.Aug 11 06:14:06 sue-desktop pppd[3581]: Exit.Aug 11 06:14:14 sue-desktop pppd[5581]: Plugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.Aug 11 06:14:14 sue-desktop pppd[5583]: pppd 2.4.4b1 started by root, uid 0Aug 11 06:14:14 sue-desktop pppd[5583]: PPP session is 60029Aug 11 06:14:14 sue-desktop pppd[5583]: Using interface ppp0Aug 11 06:14:14 sue-desktop pppd[5583]: Connect: ppp0 <--> eth0I had considered trying a third install while standing on my head and singing I'm a Little Teapot but I have a feeling that won't help.:)

Well Sue . . .from what I see in post #42 where Steel shows you how to configure it says:

Would you like to start the connection at boot time?
And the supposed answer you had to give was "Yes" . . . . ;)So basically I am not surprised that your connection is actually "UP" after booting ( according to plog: " Aug 11 06:14:06 sue-desktop pppd[3581]: Connect time 8.9 minutes" ) . . . I only wonder why you did not notice it being connected . . . . I suppose you tried to get a webpage loaded before you did poff and pon . . . . so that leaves me thinking that someting like a firewall is blocking traffic ??Maybe you should after boot first do plog to see if the network is actually up ?;) Bruno
and singing I'm a Little Teapot
LOL . . . Sounds like great fun !! . . . LOL

I only wonder why you did not notice it being connected . . . . I suppose you tried to get a webpage loaded before you did poff and pon . . . . so that leaves me thinking that someting like a firewall is blocking traffic ??Maybe you should after boot first do plog to see if the network is actually up ?
Well Bruno, the thing is I did do plog before poff and pon and it was blank, no information whatsoever. As you can see, I waited almost 10 minutes. And yes, I did try to load a webpage first a couple of times with no success.I've got 2 HD, XP is on C and Ubuntu is on D. Right now, D is pretty bare bones till I get this figured out, including no firewall. However, I do have a firewall on C but that wouldn't affect things, would it? ;)

hi Sue and Bruno..well i am on new freshly installed now and i didnt go Rp i am doing the same way as you are doing it Sue and this is what i get

louis@ubuntu:~$ plogAug 11 15:14:11 localhost pppd[4733]: peer from calling number 00:90:1A:A0:94:1C authorizedAug 11 15:14:12 localhost pppd[4733]: Cannot determine ethernet address for proxy ARPAug 11 15:14:12 localhost pppd[4733]: local IP address 64.184.210.1Aug 11 15:14:12 localhost pppd[4733]: remote IP address 64.184.197.112Aug 11 15:14:12 localhost pppd[4733]: primary DNS address 204.47.214.90Aug 11 15:14:12 localhost pppd[4733]: secondary DNS address 61.69.126.135
my netstat -i is
louis@ubuntu:~$ netstat -iKernel Interface tableIface MTU Met RX-OK RX-ERR RX-DRP RX-OVR TX-OK TX-ERR TX-DRP TX-OVR Flgeth0 1500 0 2718 0 0 0 2705 0 0 0 BMRUppp0 1492 0 2646 0 0 0 2627 0 0 0 MOPRUl
how i got online was this way ..and if you noticed i had to bring up my eth0 card
root@ubuntu:/home/louis# pon dsl-providerPlugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.root@ubuntu:/home/louis# ping www.yahoo.comping: unknown host www.yahoo.comroot@ubuntu:/home/louis# pon dsl-providerPlugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.root@ubuntu:/home/louis# ping www.yahoo.comping: unknown host www.yahoo.comroot@ubuntu:/home/louis# netstat -iKernel Interface tableIface MTU Met RX-OK RX-ERR RX-DRP RX-OVR TX-OK TX-ERR TX-DRP TX-OVR Flgroot@ubuntu:/home/louis# ifconfig eth0 uproot@ubuntu:/home/louis# pon dsl-providerPlugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.root@ubuntu:/home/louis# ping www.ua.comPING www.ua.com (216.64.158.131) 56(84) bytes of data.64 bytes from mailhost.ua.com (216.64.158.131): icmp_seq=1 ttl=52 time=108 ms64 bytes from mailhost.ua.com (216.64.158.131): icmp_seq=2 ttl=52 time=116 ms
thats why i asked you for your netstat -i to see if nic card was on ... this is the hard way thats why i like Rp better lol

Aaaahaaaa . . .so you first have to:

ifconfig eth0 up

Before you do:

pon dsl-provider

And I see you do that as root . . . so in fact for Sue this is:

sudo ifconfig eth0 up

Before you do:

sudo pon dsl-provider

???B) Bruno

hi Sue and Bruno..well i am on new freshly installed now and i didnt go Rp i am doing the same way as you are doing it Sue and this is what i get my netstat -i is how i got online was this way ..and if you noticed i had to bring up my eth0 cardthats why i asked you for your netstat -i to see if nic card was on ... this is the hard way thats why i like Rp better lol
Hmm, I'm confused...again. Do I have to ifconfig eth0 up too?

Hmm, I'm confused...again. Do I have to ifconfig eth0 up too?
Yep Sue . . . . . . that is indeed the advise we are giving, bring eth0 up before you connect to adsl with pon.Now, if that proves to work flawlessly we can try to add "ifconfig eth0 up" to the boot-scripts so your connection will be up automatically after boot.B) Bruno

Yep Sue . . . . . . that is indeed the advise we are giving, bring eth0 up before you connect to adsl with pon.Now, if that proves to work flawlessly we can try to add "ifconfig eth0 up" to the boot-scripts so your connection will be up automatically after boot.B) Bruno
I thought that looked familiar. I did do sudo ifconfig eth0 up;pon dsl-provider after all the installs from Steel's instructions on Thursday.

Hi SueIt is starting to look like your "D-Link DSL-300G ADSL Modem Generation II" modem ( without router ) is giving headaches . . . . . And I am asking myself what would be the best way to solve this.I see 2 scenarios:1). Download another ( new Linux users friendly ) Live CD, and see if ( without installing to HD ) you have the same kind of trouble connecting to the internet.2). Get a router and put it between your modem and your computer . . . . this is the 100% sure way to never ever have connection problems again.B) BrunoPS: If you choose option # 1 my advise would be to download PCLos to do the testing.

Hi SueIt is starting to look like your "D-Link DSL-300G ADSL Modem Generation II" modem ( without router ) is giving headaches . . . . . And I am asking myself what would be the best way to solve this.I see 2 scenarios:1). Download another ( new Linux users friendly ) Live CD, and see if ( without installing to HD ) you have the same kind of trouble connecting to the internet.2). Get a router and put it between your modem and your computer . . . . this is the 100% sure way to never ever have connection problems again.B) BrunoPS: If you choose option # 1 my advise would be to download PCLos to do the testing.
Thanks Bruno! A router is on my list of wants but I'll try PCLos first.

Thanks Bruno! A router is on my list of wants but I'll try PCLos first.
Most of us have a modem/router, so the router is part of the modem. Your D-Link is a modem without a router . . so depending on how old/recent that modem is you can either buy a simple D-Link router . . . or get a new modem/router device.Once you have set it up in Windows ( is easiest ) you will set Linux up as connected to "LAN" ( so not adsl ) using "DHCP".PCLos just released a "mini" version called 9.3 junior ( see http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=16074 ) . . . if you want to test the full version you have to go for the 9.2 which is still available here: ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/tex...nglish/preview/ ( the pclinuxos-p92.iso is probably the most suitable, but there are special Nvidia and ATI versions too )B) Bruno

Most of us have a modem/router, so the router is part of the modem. Your D-Link is a modem without a router . . so depending on how old/recent that modem is you can either buy a simple D-Link router . . . or get a new modem/router device.Once you have set it up in Windows ( is easiest ) you will set Linux up as connected to "LAN" ( so not adsl ) using "DHCP".PCLos just released a "mini" version called 9.3 junior ( see http://forums.scotsnewsletter.com/index.php?showtopic=16074 ) . . . if you want to test the full version you have to go for the 9.2 which is still available here: ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/tex...nglish/preview/ ( the pclinuxos-p92.iso is probably the most suitable, but there are special Nvidia and ATI versions too )B) Bruno
OMG, what is wrong with me???LOL I've d/l and burned the PCLos Junior and booted my computer with the Live DC. Hey, all went well. Then I had to configure the modem. I don't know how. HELP!(you are going to be so sick of me by the time this is all done.ROFL)

OMG, what is wrong with me???LOL I've d/l and burned the PCLos Junior and booted my computer with the Live DC. Hey, all went well. Then I had to configure the modem. I don't know how. HELP!(you are going to be so sick of me by the time this is all done.ROFL)
Hi Sue I am using the Pclos live version now myself as i am typing this and its really nice i like it ... and its easy to connect on line i made some notes so you can follow and its so much easier then Ubuntu thats why i always recommend Pclos ... ok well to connect will be the same was as me since we are both on dsl .. here is how i did it ...
1) go to pclinuxos control centerpassword is: rootthen go to 2) networking3) create a new network interface (lan, adsl, wireless etc ..4) choose the connection you want : adsl connection5) unlisted and enter manual6) ppp over ethernet (pppoe)7) ** if you have to enter your dns enter it ... if you two dns enter the second ... then enter your account login # isp.com ... example SueD@sympatico.ca and then your password .... next 8) do you want to allow users to start connection : YES .. next 9) do you want to start connection at boot : YES 10) do you want to try connection to the internet now: Yes
---- then it will say " please wait testing connection " if everything went well it will say " the is now connected to the internet" ...... then press finish and thats it .... now you can close pclinuxos control center... if there was a problem then go back and fix it .... and here i am typing this using this method .. much easier then Ubuntu uh? p.s could never get sick of you your showing great effort and your willing to learn B) keep that up and soon you will be teaching us some things .. :lol:

Woohoo, it worked! Thanks Bruno and Steel! This makes me a happy camper. :D I'm going to go explore with this one, kick the tires, check how it handles on the road, etc., and if I like it, I may forget about Ubuntu and stick with this one.Thanks, you guys are awesome! :thumbsup:

Congradulation Sue!!!Steel is right btw:

p.scould never get sick of you your showing great effort and your willing to learn.keep that up and soon you will be teaching us some things ..
We are all following your adventure and learning in the process. Look at me still asking lots of question ( sometimes the same ones ) since a year and a half and I have never been slapped behind the head ( yet ). Keep up the good work and trying. We love you.Réjean