• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• georgeg4

• Ozidave

• epp_b

• RD1

Top Posters In This Topic

Or is this easier for you?Thirty days has September, April, June and NO wonder,All the rest eat peanut butter, except Grandma..What colour dress is she wearing?? B)

If it takes a man and a half, a day and a half, to dig a hole and a half,How many holes would be dug in a week. (7 Days)??
Where did you find a half of a man? :) Do the police know about it? :angry2: Which half of the man .... left, right top or bottom? :blink:How do you dig half of a hole? A hole is a hole is a hole, isn't it? B)
How do you dig half of a hole? A hole is a hole is a hole, isn't it?  B)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tear Off Here - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Wouldn't it need four quarters or two halves of a hole etc. To make it a WHOLE hole?? :) Can't a hole be divided.. and be put back together from parts; just like everything else? :w00tx100: Will a 9 inch post fit into a 6 inch hole, or does the hole need to be half a size larger? :hmm:Should we ask the police.. if they know anything about half-holes before we tell em who dug them? :angry2: :w00tx100:
Where did you find a half of a man? crying.gif Do the police know about it? unsure.gif Which half of the man .... left, right top or bottom? blink.gifHow do you dig half of a hole? A hole is a hole is a hole, isn't it? whistling.gif
doesnt that depend on which half
. left, right top or bottom
of the man did the digging ? . :P and if you do dig a half of a hole would it be a whole half hole or a half of a whole hole ?;)

Is it time for a joke yet?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Two men are working furiously. One digs a hole and then the other fills it in. Someone watched them go through this routine 6 or 7 times and then finally walked over and asked, "What are you two doing?". They replied, we work for the state planting trees. There are usually three of us but the guy who plants the tree called in sick today.Badaboom! B)

I thought the answer was 12. Sure got a little laughter around here today. Thanks. A Monday always needs something to speed it on its way. :blink:

I thought the answer was 12. Sure got a little laughter around here today. Thanks. A Monday always needs something to speed it on its way. w00t.gif
BUZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that room spinning to the right or to the left clockwise or counter clockwise port or starboard or are my eyes just blurry or did you just post a blurry picture of a room that looks like it is spinning . :blink: :wacko: :hmm: :happyroll: :D :happyrollsick: :happyrollsick:

is that room spinning to the right or to the left clockwise or counter clockwise port or starboard or are my eyes just blurry or did you just post a blurry picture of a room that looks like it is spinning .
What about "all of the above"? :wacko: :happyrollsick: :hmm: :D
What colour stripes does a Zebra have?
Hmmm...same answer? :blink:
Or is this easier for you?Thirty days has September, April, June and NO wonder,All the rest eat peanut butter, except Grandma..What colour dress is she wearing?? :ph34r:
Lavender! :P

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!Hey Siebkins - that's three...don't ya know you're s'possed ta ask questions? :ph34r:

Lavender! :ph34r:
Must be a young granny. Ladies over 50 wear purple! Hmmmm. On no, here comes the buzzer. Remember the rules of the game. Why would a lady over 50 wear purple instead of lavender? Is it a condition or a secret society?
  • 1 month later...
Guest Paracelsus
Are you sure it is you????
Ross549 has as many "Alternate Realities" as I (we?) do.Only, I'm secure enough to own up to them, n'est pas??(See... I made it into a question)