Sign in to follow this  
epp_b

Question

If you kill a thread does that make you a murderer????  :wacko:  :blink:  :)  :hmm: Are you sure it is you????  :hmm:
You doubt me? :unsure:

Ross549 has as many "Alternate Realities" as I (we?) do.Only, I'm secure enough to own up to them, n'est pas??(See... I made it into a question)
Did you just violate the rules of this thread? Did you know there are no official rules to this thread as set forth in the first post? Do you want to give up more forum credits? :)

Guest Paracelsus

HEY!!I asked a question. :) Where is the rule that states that you can't make a statement provided you also ask a question??

Isn't it true that the point of this thread is quetsions only? Haven't you ever seen "Who's Line is it Anyway?"?

Guest Paracelsus
... Haven't you ever seen "Who's Line is it Anyway?"?
Have I??Is anyone here able to help Refresh my memory??How could I possibly recall all the TV shows I've watched in the past 47 years??What Channel is it on??What Day??What Time??Who am I now??Will I wake up tomorrow??Do you enjoy what you've done to me?? B)

Mr. Chemist, how can I congratulate you on posing your questions so well? :'(

Guest Paracelsus

Am I planing a trip to the Maritimes next year??Could you put me up for a few days??Take you out to dinner??Cook you dinner??

Guest Paracelsus

Because we Thrive on Insanity??EDIT - Are you NO FUN anymore??

Do you expect us to fall for that? Do you expect anyone to ask? Does anyone really know why the Dallas Cowboys are doomed to be the has been team of the NFL?

Guest Paracelsus
WHAT have I done??????!!!!!
Spark a few Neurons???Should we Thank-you for that?? :whistling:

Thank me? Why not?Why not indeed?Do you know how hard it is to come up with anything pithy at 6:22 AM?Who's a nitwit? Why not a twerp?Did you know a twit is a female pregnant fish?

Guest Paracelsus
Did you know a twit is a female pregnant fish?
Didn't I??As opposed to what??A MALE pregnant fish??Just how do fish get pregnant anyway??Am I sure I even want to know??