Congrats Penquin

teacher

We won't ask where the other flipper is - DON'T GO THERE BRUNO!
I´m a well bred civilized penguin Sieb ! You seem to have a bad infuence on me . . . I never would . . . :blink: Your Goofy Penguin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• siebkens

• Jeber

how often the last poster to the Thanks, Bruno thread was Bruno!  :blink:
Now I don´t dare to post in that thread anymore Sieb . . . . . lucky that Stryder solved his problem though . . . he would have been really upset if I had listned to you two and really stop replying his posts !That you saw my name there all the time, only proves how quick I do respond as my FRIENDS ask me for help ! :lol: :huh: :P B) The Nutty Penguin

Penguins are not gifted with any feeling of shame, nor are they hindered by any real sence of modesty !:blink: Your Ruthless Penguin

:lol:  BrunoB)  Your Goofy Penguin :huh:  The Nutty Penguin B)  Your Ruthless Penguin
What comes next?:blink: The Crazed Maniacal Linux Penquin?

• Dutch Penquin
  • Wild and Crazy Penguin
  • Teasing Penguin
  • Sleepless Penguin
  • King Linux Penguin

I am afraid to guess! Let's not give him any ideas. :blink:

• Dutch Penquin
  • Wild and Crazy Penguin
  • Teasing Penguin
  • Sleepless Penguin
  • King Linux Penguin

I am afraid to guess!  Let's not give him any ideas. :blink:

Thanks Julia they might come in handy ! :lol: :huh: :P B) :P :D :D :D :D B) The Wild Goofy Penguin

Hi SiebI know what the next one is (while he is away and it is just us gals).Shameless, brazen, playboy Penquin.

Penguin - 66 posts so far today? I know you are posting faster than I can move from thread to thread. Do you just voice activate your posts or is there something hidden under those flippers that allows you to type 500 words per minute?

Pffffffff . . . . 67 ! . . . Julia that´s not fair posting me on three forums at once !B) Bruno

I hear a 67, do I hear a 68? Nooooo. You claim to be responding to three different posts at once. How do you do that? Ever seen Men in Black II? Do you grow extra tenacles instantaneously to do each additional task? Quick, where are my shades? B) The light from your aura is too bright! :P

Cooool Julia, the Penguin in Black part III, that will be my next book !If I ever get the time writing it !!B) The Black Penguin

Hi SiebI know what the next one is (while he is away and it is just us gals).Shameless, brazen, playboy Penquin.Do you grow extra tenacles instantaneously to do each additional task?
Oh man - I missed the 10 minute window when The Penquin wasn't around. We could have started all sorts of rumors! Extra tentacles? Posts per hour? Simultaneous threads? Identity problems? Do penquins ever SLEEP?I have all of these questions, but, as usual, I'll probably end up in deeper than I can dig myself out of! :unsure:

jbredmound
[i´m a well bred civilized penguin Sieb ! You seem to have a bad infuence on me . . . I never would . . .
:P :) :( :) :) :) :P :) LiarPants on fire...

Oh man - I missed the 10 minute window when The Penquin wasn't around.  We could have started all sorts of rumors!  Extra tentacles?  Posts per hour?  Simultaneous threads?  Identity problems? Do penquins ever SLEEP?I have all of these questions, but, as usual, I'll probably end up in deeper than I can dig myself out of! :P
You gotta be fast Sieb. Refresh often! Actually I think I spent 20 minutes chasing him around just trying to figure out his modus operandi. He must be logged on to multiple keyboards in a room full of computers spinning in his chair from one to the next. How else can he be so fast?:P I mean, I average somewhere around 100 wpm, but I can't keep up with him.JB - You doubt the penquin? You mean I should not believe everything he says? My mama always warned me to watch out for those smooth talkers. :)

I really wonder how I could have built myself such a bad reputation in such a short time. An other record broken ?Lets see if we can do some more damage . . . . :P The Ruthless Penguin

You gotta be fast Sieb.  Refresh often!  Actually I think I spent 20 minutes chasing him around just trying to figure out his modus operandi.  He must be logged on to multiple keyboards in a room full of computers spinning in his chair from one to the next.
Julia,This penguin runs Linux, has 5 desktops open at the same time and can keep an eye open even in the back of his head !:P The Super Penguin

On noooooo! He has lost it. He is responding to the same point twice.Scot, I think he is trying to run his post count up. I suspect it will be Friday at the latest before he reaches his 1000. In a couple of weeks we will have to take him in for his 3000 mile checkup. Can the forum survive? :P

He's out to get me. In the length of time it took to make my last post, he changed the one before!And there is no one here to protect my innocence. I guess I had better run while I can. :P

On noooooo! He has lost it. He is responding to the same point twice.
Been drinking again Julia, seeing things double ?:P The Ruthless Penguin

Quit playing with my head. I know I left that medicine somewhere. I am going to have to call on all my backups to protect me. What, where is everyone?Why did they all run away?I guess it is just you and me. Oh, I forgot to check the weather again so I can get ready to face the day. I better run while I can. Oh I just found my problem. I put both contacts in the same eye. No wonder I could not blink.

I know I left that medicine somewhere.
High on acid again Julia ? You should not touch Jeber´s water here in the cooler ! He is mixing in some funny potions ! ( or was it you who did lose your so called ¨medicines¨ ? ) Sorry Jeber, I think we found the guilty one ! :):P Bruno

I know I left that medicine somewhere.
High on acid again Julia ? You should not touch Jeber´s water here in the cooler ! He is mixing in some funny potions ! ( or was it here you did lose your so called ¨medicines¨ ? ) Sorry Jeber, I think we found the guilty one ! :(:P Bruno
Is that why the water tastes so funny? I wondered what was wrong.My medicines..... I don't know. Do I take medicine? Is that what those little round things are they bring me each day?I am going to tell Sieb to watch out. I still think you never sleep. Or have you adapted so you can answer and monitor forum posts while sleeping?I checked the weather. It looks like you are in for rain. Can you tell there inside your computer world? D you live in virtual reality? Or is there any reality there? Or is it Linux Reality? :P _____________Your sane teacher :)

Your sane teacher :o
A little typo Teacher ! It should say: Your INsane Teacher !
Or have you adapted so you can answer and monitor forum posts while sleeping?
Linux, Julia ! Tweak it till it answers your mail for you ! Fully automated !B) The Sleeping Penguin

Sleeping? What do you mean sleeping? Answering your e-mails in your sleep. I want to see in the Linux forum tips for newbies, how I set my computer up to do that. Can you market that?INSANE? Are you kidding. I am the sanest person I know! :o-----------------Your Totally Sane Teacher

I know I have a brain somewhere, I think it is on a disk laying around here. Now if I could just find that disk.
Is that in your sig Julia ? Need I say more ?:o The Ruthless Penguin

Dont fear the penguins they are your friends. 
How much did you pay Havenblast to say that? Or do you have him baffled? Has he been drinking Jeber's water? :o