Congrats Penquin

teacher

How much did you pay Havenblast to say that?
I did not pay him, Julia. I´m holding him by the throat !:o The Naughty Penguin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• siebkens

• Jeber

Let's see penguin. It has been almost 84 hours since I started this thread and you have made 247 posts in the meantime. Assuming a standard rate of accelleration, does that mean you have 60 hours to go?That also means approximately one post every twenty minutes for 24 hours per day! B) :D ------------------------------Amazed and Awed Teacher

Let's see penguin.  It has been almost 84 hours since I started this thread and you have made 247 posts in the meantime.  Assuming a standard rate of accelleration, does that mean you have 60 hours to go?That also means approximately one post every twenty minutes for 24 hours per day! :D  :D ------------------------------Amazed and Awed Teacher
You´re right I need a break ! Were will we go to my lovely Julia ? Barbados ? Borneo ? . . . . . . . . I´ll get the tickets !B) The Flying Penguin

It's been a long time since I lived in Rimini, Italy. How about there? I know a translator or two there! Fly on over and pick me up. Maybe you can get a good tail wind headed this direction. B)------------------------Throwing swimsuit in suitcase!

Rimini sound fine Julia, pack your suitcases . . . I´m comming your way . . . . . . B) The Very Naughty Penguin

Rimini sound fine Julia, pack your suitcases . . . I´m comming your way . . . . . . B) The Very Naughty Penguin
On no - very naughty penguin..... Maybe I had better run. I don't do very naughty!---------------------------------Naive, innocent, teacher :D

Julia I was hijacked by an ugly looking ******* with long curly hair, not nice soft curly hair like you, but greasy ugly curtly hair, and a big laughing mouth, looked a bit like our friend here in the watercooler, I won´t say his name tough, he might get suspicious and kill me !Now I´m stranded here in south America somewhere deep in the jungle, will you come and rescue me ? I thinks the man wants money . . . lots of it . . . B) The kidnapped Penguin

Help, Julia . . . . that´s him . . . . . . Julia . . . where are you when I need you ? . . . . B) Your Little Scared Penguin

Julia I was hijacked by an ugly looking ******* with long curly hair, not nice soft curly hair like you, but greasy ugly curtly hair, and a big laughing mouth, looked a bit like our friend here in the watercooler, I won´t say his name tough, he might get suspicious and kill me !Now I´m stranded here in south America somewhere deep in the jungle, will you come and rescue me ? I thinks the man wants money . . . lots of it . . . B) The kidnapped Penguin
Deep in the jungle? B) Oh, no! Should I bring some ice with me? If you want me to come to your rescue, you will have to watch your language. I don't care how strange, or greasy you may think he looks, don't call him names. If you insist on calling him names, I will have to cover my virgin ear so I don't hear. Now clues: Look around. What do you see? Are there trees? Vines? Monkeys? Girrafes? What kind of money do you need? I have a monopoly game in the next room. Let me get my cape out and put it on. I'm almost ready. Now give me some clues to fly by. sep9_superwoman.jpg B) -------------------Superteacher :)

Parrots, Julia . . . birds in all sorts of colors with long tails . . . .like the hair from the girl you were talking about . . lots of them . . . . yelling at me that I am so dull in black and white . . . B) The Dull Colored PenguinPS just bring all the money you have . . . . . nice outfit Julia !

I thought you might like the outfit. It was hard to find in my size. Custom order you know.Okay, about those birds: Small parrots like the Senegal,big macaws, colorful hooked beak birds. Do you think I am a bird brain, that I would know where you were just by the fact that there are colorful birds there with long tails?Have you tried talking to the birds? Try this call cooooooobruuuuuuuuuunnnnnnoooo. coooooobrrrrruuuuuuuunooooooooo coooooooolbruuuuuuuuunnnnnooooooo. , It should convince them that you are too cool to be abused in the jungle.------------------------------------Supercalifragilisticexpeialidocious teacher that rescues dull colored, kidnapped penquins! B)

By the way, congrats on your new title - Topic Cop. I think Scot must have made that one up just for you so you would slow down on your way to 1000. I believe LilBambi missed this opportunity. Can I be a topic cop too someday? B) -----------------------Just your average message mogul

By the way, congrats on your new title - Topic Cop.  I think Scot must have made that one up just for you so you would slow down on your way to 1000.  I believe LilBambi missed this opportunity.  Can I be a topic cop too someday? B) -----------------------Just your average message mogul
Geee I had not even noticed that ! Topic Cop ! Right lets keep this thread open till I reach the 1000 and and yet another title !Did you see Stryders new avatar ? We should corner him some whereB) Penguin Cop

Oh my! I think he must be jealous of you. Sure looks like a penguin to me. He left this thread on page one. Do you think we can get him to come back and play.I think I saw Sieb around somewhere. She might come back and play too!I believe 750 was when you reached Topic Cop because I noticed it somewhere around 757. Why don't you stop and post a few for me....... I have been too busy working on FAQs to have time to post! B) B) B)

No way, you´ll have to look after your own post count ! My time is up for tonight !B) The Sleepy Penguin

small-penguins.jpgI think he thought there was a party somewhere. Poor Virginia.------------------------Can't control the party penguin B)

He partied too much in Africa. He had to go and crash for the night. Guess that means you know what in the water cooler! I think he is pushing that little penguin around too much though!--------------------------Knows nothing about it

Great! Just realized this is the wrong penguin. Now it won't leave. Good grief...NO, I do not want another pet. Go on, scram, shoo, fly away little birdy...wait, what am I saying...ok, come along...waddle a little faster, would you. We've got a long hike back to the forum. Then I'm selling you to the first pet store we come across. ^_^

Great!  Just realized this is the wrong penguin.  Now it won't leave.  Good grief...NO, I do not want another pet.  Go on, scram, shoo, fly away little birdy...wait, what am I saying...ok, come along...waddle a little faster, would you.  We've got a long hike back to the forum.  Then I'm selling you to the first pet store we come across.  ^_^
penguins.gifIs this what is going on? Is that why you are so upset?----------------------------Watching to see what happens next