• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

Eau de chlorure lovely Julia, and your hair what did you do with it, it looks so soft and currrrrrly . . . :) Bruno

That's a secret. Don't worry no penquin control spray, no heat, just natural.Currrrly Sue?What is keeping you so tied up tonight. You just stay in Linux and see to Stryder's needs? :)

He has this funny computer, acting weird, think he did spil the whiskey over it, now the bytes are all funny !:D The Loony Penguin

By the way . . . did you all notice, that threatning with putting her post-count back to ZERO, did help indeed. . . . ?? :D :DB) The Goofy Penguin

PenguinAre you going to start telling all my secrets again. What threat? Do you expect me to remember some faint threat from 2 pages back?Back on the forum this early? You sure did not sleep much last night. Who was it?LilBambi? Sieb? Jeber? Or were you checking on BeeTee and GolfProRM? :P

beeTee is my new friend, she changed her avatar recently, now you can´t se her luvly little wings on her head ( funny place to have your wings ! ) :P :P :P Hear you, talking about sleep ! What time is it at your place right now ? Think about your health, you´ll never make it to 500 posts :P :P The Goofy Penguin

So, I am an early "bird". Oops, did I say that? I only came on line to check the weather. How is it outside?

Julia,Strom and rain outside, quiet a change with 2 days ago ! I don´t mind a little rain, but do hate the storm ! :P Your Goofy Penguin

Okay, now my question is: Why do we have a breeze from the East? Is there a lot of wind coming from your direction. :P Oh, my.....not nice. I'll be good now. :P Actually it is a gorgeous day here. :P To nice to be in school!

Anyone notice how our penguin friend looks a lot like Stevie Wonder?? :D :D
Speaking of Stevie "The Penguin" Wonder, it's the real Stevie's birthday today! :) He's now 53 years old :)BTW... His real name is Steveland Morris :) No "Wonder" he changed it! B)

He's now 53 years old
I only wish I´ll still be singing at that age ! B) Julia, telling me that it is sunny at your part of the world while it is storming over here, do you really think that is being NICE ???:D Bruno

How could you have all those tulips if you didn't get rain. We have rain so we can drink "water" and so we can have pretty things growing in the yard. Otherwise, you would just have to look at the screen instead of being able to go out back in your garden. So yeah, I call that being nice.Sand doesn't take water to look nice. It is just sand! Besides, I could not help rubbing it in. B)

Always glad to help, Ryan( just as long it is not in the middle of the night laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ! )cool.gif Bruno
I see you told Ryan you would not help in the middle of the night. Does that mean it is just me you stay up all night for. :P B) :P Glad to know I am still special.

Oh, is that what is wrong? Now I can see. I see a naughty penguin that just can't stand still! Enjoy your rain today, it is only going to be 75 F here today so I think I will take the youngsters on a field trip so I can work on my tan! Your high temp today is my low. :o Oops, how did that sound?

so I can work on my tan!
You do look a bit pale on your avatar Julia, so that might just be a good plan !:o The Psychic Penguin

How's this? Did I stay out too long? One of my students came back from break and said "I want that penguin." I tried to dissuade her. I offered her the avatar. She took that but said she wanted the penguin too. Oh no, you are in trouble now. You have jail bait (under age teenager - translation for Dutch) after you. Better run!

O.K got a few questions here:Julia1) I hope you are not (ab)using me as living material in your lessons, are you Teach ?2) Has she got curly hair ?Stryder1) Would you think she could make a good cup of Coffee ?Don´t worry about the age thing Julia I never passed the age of playing with teddy-bears myself. :blink::blink: The Naughty Penguin

I'm too late! I was hurrying back here to warn everyone that the flightless one was bbbbaaaacccckkkk, but I tripped over the "Bugs" forum, fell into a Google search link and couldn't get out in time. I'm gonna go hide. :blink:

Penguin:1. No, she does not have curly hair, it is black, and red, and purple.2. It wasn't suppose to be a lesson, but I think you ended up on the web page she was building.Stryder:Would you want coffee from someone with multiple piercings and chains? She might pick up the tab though. :blink: Penguin: Teddy bears? Is that why you like curly hair? You never did tell me how you like my new tan?Jeber: You gotta hurry around here. Maybe we can pay someone to go ask a lot of Linux questions so we can play here! Were they big bugs, or cockroaches? Watch out the penguin doesn't google, he ogles. B)

Black red and pulple, all that in one girl ? And piercings + chains too ? Well that´s just my type ! Stryder hands off !Julia, 20 minutes to long under the UV-lamp hey ?:unsure: The Psychotic Penguin

Hey, I lived in Seattle for 5 years, I am used to having coffee with women somewhat of that description. I dated a girl there for several months that had bright green dreadlocks down to her backside. Only piercings were in her ears and tongue though. Can't stand the metal all over peoples faces....but it is fun to have magnents handy for those occasions.

O.K. Stryder, since you have so much expirience, she´s yours buddy !:unsure: The Naughty Penguin

Oh no, Bruno. Don't let me get in the way. I don't do chains.....and I prefer a girls hair to be one color. The roots don't count. :unsure: