Penguin Tales

PS: Ryan was I ever serious ?
They say there's a first time for everything... Guess I can prove that one wrong! :lol:

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bruno

• teacher

• GolfProRM

• BarryB

Top Posters In This Topic

You might want to have a talk with Sieb as she comes back, Julia. Abandoning her best friends like this. Sorry have to go, see you all later ! ( *of to France ):lol: The Filty Rich Penguin

What, I go to fix my hair and everyone runs away!  What happened?____________________had to bounce my curls
Got a facelift aswell Julia ? That was quick, have an address of that doctor ? I can afford it now . . . :lol: The Filty Rich Penguin
How dare you Penguin -A face lift!!!! My creamy complextion is as natural as my curls - 100% natural!__________________________Doesn't need make up or surgeries

You look so young Julia ! Is this the jail-bait you were talking about, 103 posts back ?:lol: The Filty Rich Penguin

You are too kind. No, I believe I am of age. Last time I checked anyway. Unless, of course, the clock has started running backwards. Wouldn't you like to know? A lady never reveals her age! :lol: ______________________The teacher IS a lady!

Celebrate - the party animal, ur, penguin is back!  Sieb, by popular demand, come on out and play!  What?  Is everyone else working??? :lol:
Wow! Lovely to be popular by demand! :lol:

Hi Sieb, nice to see YOU back lovely Sieb ! Where have you been so long we missed you and were wondering . . . . . . . . Ssssst did you get a facelift too Sieb ?. . ssst I won´t tell anyone !:lol: The Facelifted Penguin

I let Seib know it is time to come back and play!
Yes where is she ? You scared her of again, did you ? Jealous as you women are . . . I know the drill . . . hope she has not too many scratches on her lovely little face.:lol: The Brutal Penguin
ugly.jpgI'm fine, thank you! :lol: The search for that picture took me through some bizarre territory - don't want to go there again! :lol:

Bizarre territory - Is there anything more bizarre than the water cooler?Glad to see you Sieb! :(

I see you´re in good shape Sieb, what a relief ! Nice blue eyes Sieb, are those lenzes or is that your true color ?:( Bruno

Bizarre territory - Is there anything more bizarre than the water cooler?Glad to see you Sieb! :(
Most definitely - google image searches!! :(

I see you´re in good shape Sieb, what a relief ! Nice blue eyes Sieb, are those lenzes or is that your true color ?:( Bruno
My natural good looks, of course! :(

Hey, I come back with a truckload full of beer and pretzels and everybody is gone already . . . . . well, I´ll save them for the party tomorrow, but don´t start complaining that the pretzels are soggy and the beer stale . . . . :( The Choking in his Pretzel Penguin

I assume you mean Pretzels?? Not a very good English translation there buddy! :DI'm all for a beer or three!!! and Pretzels are always good! I'd think between the two of us, one truckload should suffice! :lol:Cheers!

Guest LilBambi

Hey, who says we're all gone!There's Ryan and I'm still here.You can keep the beer (or maybe I'll give mine to my Jim :( )Will take some of those pretzels though ... love a good Pretzel.Had to come back and get some before they went soggy!

Thanks Ryan, I changed it !Have you got something to open those bottles ? My teeth are all gone, those fish-bones you know . . :( The Toothless Penguin

So that is ¨Twist and Shout¨ ! After fourty years of hearing that song I suddenly hear the true version !:( The Twist Penguin

Shoot... I'm an Eagle Scout... Always prepared... Have a bottle opener on my pocket knife! :( IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

Twist and Shout ! What a party Ryan, getting real drunk . . . . what is that in your sig Ryan . . . . . . . need my specs !:( The Foggy Sighted Penguin

See Bruno... That's why I use this Sig... Someone has to keep you in line!!! (hic) Yeah... somebody... wait... where's the line anyway??? (hic):( :(

Gee..... I go play with Linux and come back to the playground ..............only to find out you had a party without me!!!! Bruno - better keep those glasses on. That way no one can see how glazed your eyes are now. Ryan, I think you need a pair too!____________________________The Serious Teacher :blink:

Gee..... I go play with Linux and come back to the playground ..............only to find out you had a party without me!!!!  Bruno - better keep those glasses on.  That way no one can see how glazed your eyes are now.  Ryan, I think you need a pair too!____________________________The Serious Teacher :blink:
OK - I got my shades on, now I'm ready to PARTY!! B)Hey! Where is everyone?<sigh> I guess timing is everything.

Guest LilBambi

OK, Bruno?Still got some more of those non-soggy Pretzels Bruno?You said they would be soggy by tomorrow...so I am hoping ...Won't be tomorrow for 1 HR 15 min.I got my Yummy Toasted-Almond and I' wearing my PhotoSuns*All I need is some more of those non-soggy Pretzels :blink:(*Gotta love the virtual world...you can have PhotoSuns even with Lineless Bifocals ... Eye Doc said No Way! Ha! So what does he know LOL!)

Nice shades Sieb. You have been hanging around the penguin too long. I have the nachos. Oh, I have the vino._______________________Ready to party