crp

Interesting Stuff You Saw on the I-net Today

abarbarian

watch: penguins get private tour of nelson-atkins museum of art in kansas city

despite the many performances and cultural institutions you can virtually visit, watch and enjoy from home during the COVID-19 lockdown, boredom has affected us all as the weeks roll on. and this also seems to be the case for the penguins at the kansas city zoo in missouri, who recently took a field trip to the empty galleries of the nelson-atkins museum. on their private tour, our winged friends studied key movements in the field of art, from baroque to french impressionism.

its not animals in art; its animal enjoying it. watch the video to join the full field trip,

🤓

abarbarian

Students are throwing ‘coronavirus parties’ to see who gets infected first

Students in Alabama have been throwing ‘Covid parties’ to see who can catch the virus first, an official has claimed. Tuscaloosa City Councillor Sonya McKinstry said guests invited to the bashes all ‘put money in a pot’ and ‘whoever gets Covid first gets the pot’.

Trump says coronavirus ‘will disappear’ despite 52,000 new US cases in one day

In an interview with Fox News, the US president continued to describe coronavirus as a nuisance that he hopes will just go away. He said: ‘I think we are going to be very good with the coronavirus. I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of just disappear, I hope.’

But according to data from Johns Hopkins University, there were 52,898 new cases yesterday, while the number of deaths stands at 128,062 – the world’s highest number by far.

Thoses students need keeping an eye on as they seem to have the potential to become future presidents 🧐

• +1 2

abarbarian

Breathing new life into colonizing the Moon? ESA to begin producing oxygen from LUNAR DUST

Based on samples brought back from the Moon over the years, it turns out that lunar regolith (moon rock) is made up of 40 to 45 percent oxygen by weight, making it the satellite’s single most abundant element, which is incredibly fortunate for future human colonization plans.

😎
  • Like 1