• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

What plugins are required to view the above videos... Have searched Moz Seamonk top to bottom and no luck yet

My browser (Firefox 41.0.1), running on Windows 8.1, used "Adobe Flash".

For some reason "Adobe Flash" wont install. I have been using HTML5 . and you tube flash. Maybe I have to hand install it.

I'm using Seamonkey 2.38. But I have to drag this up from the bin.files.

I 'wasted ten years on windows' :smashcomp:

• Like 1

For Debian it can be installed by:

apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

nonfree repos must be activated of course.

It can also be installed manually by downloading from Adobe, extracting libflashplayer.so and moving it to the relevant plugin folder. It's in /usr/lib/flashplugin-nonfree/ for Debian but you'll have to search to find the correct one for your distro.

You should be able to just run the installer downloaded from Adobe, but that didn't work for me last time I tried it.

• Like 1

We are on the wrong thread for this. Maybe one of the mods will put it in the right place.

I stuck with FF 15.0.1. Because that worked for a long time. (it still does after a fashion) Everything worked well enough on my Deb. machine(I got used to synaptic and apt-get) until I changed ISP. Then the BB dongle supplied defied every attempt to install .

Now I'm on Slackware 14.0.1 and just beginning to run ok sorta. with FF 15.0.1. I get vid with html5. But a little buffery. Flash player although installed just will not co-operate.

On a slightly different tack I got Palemoon and tried to use the installer (Lib .so etc ) but gave up in despair.

tanx 4 this

securitybreach

X6refPU.jpg

We are on the wrong thread for this. Maybe one of the mods will put it in the right place.

I stuck with FF 15.0.1. Because that worked for a long time. (it still does after a fashion) Everything worked well enough on my Deb. machine(I got used to synaptic and apt-get) until I changed ISP. Then the BB dongle supplied defied every attempt to install .

Now I'm on Slackware 14.0.1 and just beginning to run ok sorta. with FF 15.0.1. I get vid with html5. But a little buffery. Flash player although installed just will not co-operate.

On a slightly different tack I got Palemoon and tried to use the installer (Lib .so etc ) but gave up in despair.

tanx 4 this

Well you did ask "how to view the above videos" but it would be better to make a new topic in the appropriate place.