Jump to content

Post the funniest thing you saw on the Internets today


amenditman
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sunrat

    263

  • securitybreach

    5985

  • V.T. Eric Layton

    202

  • amenditman

    380

securitybreach
On 3/4/2022 at 1:58 AM, crp said:

Does it work?

 

Sounds plausible..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

abarbarian

jWhsP2v.pngWitUlO3.png

 

pY2FtGQ.png

 

A testament to the enduring popularity of Baxendale's creations is that in 2001 both Dudley D. Watkins's 'Desperate Dan' as well as 'Minnie the Minx' received their own statues in Dundee, Scotland. They were created by Tony and Susie Morrow. Baxendale's work has often been exhibited, including - and fittingly - during the 2010 exhibition 'Rude Britannia' at the Tate Gallery in London, where three centuries worth of British caricatures and cartoons were put on display. In 2003 he received the Cartoon Art Trust Lifetime Achievement Award and ten years later he was inducted in the British Comics Awards Hall of Fame. That same year a street in Dundee was officially renamed 'Bash Street'. 

😋

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

abarbarian
On 3/2/2022 at 2:29 PM, zlim said:

Then and Now.

joke.jpg

 

That is just too close to the truth. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, abarbarian said:

275147763_1554504281590128_9109029906019572419_n.jpg

 

Can confirm that's true. I had a COVID test last week and found my test ID had expired so I had to sit in the car for at least 10 minutes trying to navigate the stupid web interface on my phone. I hate doing stuff like that on my phone. It errored out at first try so I had to do it all over. 😬

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

abarbarian
21 hours ago, sunrat said:

I hate doing stuff like that on my phone. It errored out at first try so I had to do it all over. 😬

 

I would not even know how to do anything like that on my phone. I can just about use the phone and send a text and do basic surfing. Oh an I can use the calculator, which is most useful. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bookmem
8 hours ago, abarbarian said:

 

I would not even know how to do anything like that on my phone. I can just about use the phone and send a text and do basic surfing. Oh an I can use the calculator, which is most useful. 😎

It isn't just a matter of knowing how.  At 83, my hands are a bit shaky.  Trying to type on that tiny keyboard is frustrating.  Even with a stylus, it's difficult.  Much less with just my fingers.  That's why I always carry my computer bag with a 14" HP convertible laptop and a couple of 10" tablets. 😇

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

securitybreach
3 hours ago, Bookmem said:

It isn't just a matter of knowing how.  At 83, my hands are a bit shaky.  Trying to type on that tiny keyboard is frustrating.  Even with a stylus, it's difficult.  Much less with just my fingers.  That's why I always carry my computer bag with a 14" HP convertible laptop and a couple of 10" tablets. 😇

 

Why not just the mic button on the keyboard and speak what you want typed?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...