Jump to content

Post the funniest thing you saw on the Internets today


amenditman

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • securitybreach

    6640

  • amenditman

    712

  • sunrat

    412

  • abarbarian

    320

3 hours ago, abarbarian said:

275147763_1554504281590128_9109029906019572419_n.jpg

 

Can confirm that's true. I had a COVID test last week and found my test ID had expired so I had to sit in the car for at least 10 minutes trying to navigate the stupid web interface on my phone. I hate doing stuff like that on my phone. It errored out at first try so I had to do it all over. 😬

  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sunrat said:

I hate doing stuff like that on my phone. It errored out at first try so I had to do it all over. 😬

 

I would not even know how to do anything like that on my phone. I can just about use the phone and send a text and do basic surfing. Oh an I can use the calculator, which is most useful. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, abarbarian said:

 

I would not even know how to do anything like that on my phone. I can just about use the phone and send a text and do basic surfing. Oh an I can use the calculator, which is most useful. 😎

It isn't just a matter of knowing how.  At 83, my hands are a bit shaky.  Trying to type on that tiny keyboard is frustrating.  Even with a stylus, it's difficult.  Much less with just my fingers.  That's why I always carry my computer bag with a 14" HP convertible laptop and a couple of 10" tablets. 😇

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

securitybreach
3 hours ago, Bookmem said:

It isn't just a matter of knowing how.  At 83, my hands are a bit shaky.  Trying to type on that tiny keyboard is frustrating.  Even with a stylus, it's difficult.  Much less with just my fingers.  That's why I always carry my computer bag with a 14" HP convertible laptop and a couple of 10" tablets. 😇

 

Why not just the mic button on the keyboard and speak what you want typed?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...