Jump to content

Post the funniest thing you saw on the Internets today


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • securitybreach

    4420

  • V.T. Eric Layton

    189

  • amenditman

    187

  • sunrat

    186

securitybreach
6 hours ago, sunrat said:

I wish google never became a synonym for search. I prefer to duckduck or startpage.

 

Well it's a verb more than meaning to actually use Google. I have used DDG for many years but I still refer to searching as googling

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 8:53 PM, sunrat said:

I wish google never became a synonym for search. I prefer to duckduck or startpage.

REPORTING POST FOR BREAKING RULES: how is this funny?

 

😈

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
V.T. Eric Layton
11 hours ago, crp said:

REPORTING POST FOR BREAKING RULES: how is this funny?

 

Where in the Rules of this board or in the Special Rules about political/religious subjects does it say that a post has to be funny? We've never been that strict here regarding staying on topic in threads. That comment could be considered an aside, a grumble, whatever. Since it wasn't vulgar, offensive, political or religious, I can't see the issue here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, V.T. Eric Layton said:

 

Where in the Rules of this board or in the Special Rules about political/religious subjects does it say that a post has to be funny? We've never been that strict here regarding staying on topic in threads. That comment could be considered an aside, a grumble, whatever. Since it wasn't vulgar, offensive, political or religious, I can't see the issue here.

I think you missed the emoji .

but if you want to get technical, this thread is for "funniest"  😚

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
securitybreach
4 hours ago, crp said:

I think you missed the emoji .

but if you want to get technical, this thread is for "funniest"  😚

 

I caught it :hysterical:

  • +1 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
V.T. Eric Layton
2 hours ago, crp said:

I think you missed the emoji .

 

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, @crp! I most definitely did NOT see that emoji. :oops:

 

Sincere apologies, sir.

 

~Eric

 

  • +1 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

(My three-year-old daughter sticks out her hand.)

Child: “Look at the fly I killed, Mommy.”

(Since she is eating a juicy pickle at the time, I thrust her contaminated hands under the faucet and wash them with antibacterial soap. After sitting her down to finish her pickle, I ask, with a touch of awe:)

Me: “How did you kill that fly all by yourself?”

Child: *between bites* “I hit it with my pickle.”

 

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...