new test

Sped09

Cou cou, Juliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Jeberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, are you comming out to play ?B) The Soaking Wet Penguin

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Bruno

• Jeber

• siebkens

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy mackerel, Bruno...you're dripping all over the forum...go dry yourself off and maybe we'll play with you. No way am I going to get my new jumpsuit all wet.

Hey JeberAre you crazy? What are you doing giving him fish, an holy fish at that. Do you think a holy mackerel will make a saint out of him?Saint Bruno, Kooler King B) AAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!---------------------Innocent Bystander

Julia, Saint Bruno was a monk in the french alpes, invented the chartreuse ( a french liqueur, green and yellow ), and was founder of the ¨kartuizer congrigation¨, I was named after the good man, and would not want to disapoint him so I alwasys have a bottle of green chartreuse in my house.B) Bruno

I knew there was a Saint Bruno somewhere, but then again, I did have a Saint Bernard. B) He brought his own drinks. Green and yellow liquid - and you drink it? B) ------------------Confused Tester

Does it work? If so do we need to share with some others?-----------------------------Professeur De Sainte B)

Sharing is all the fun Julia , here have some . . yellow or green?B) Bruno
I think I feel a little green right now.... What would you recommend?============Air-sick SuperTeacher/Penguin Rescuer B)

Yellow Definitely ! Gives you an halo in seconds . . . . . !B) The Almost Holy Penguin
Will that make me holier than thou?--------------------------------------Professeur De Sainte ^_^

Oh sure - sneak off to the new test area & play without us. If there are no rules at the water cooler, I shudder to think what has been going on here! ^_^

Welcome to the playpen.......As you can see, we get crazy here. This is for those of us that just are too (hmmmmmmmmmm, what's that word I am looking for?) to be contained to the water cooler. :(

I may need to go read the previous hundred posts to see if I am ready for the wild & crazy new test area!
Just a hundred posts? We must be slipping on the job. I just counted 150 posts with the word penguin in them!I think we had better travel together.______________________Follow the yellow-webbed feet

jbredmound
I may need to go read the previous hundred posts to see if I am ready for the wild & crazy new test area!
It's only moderately dangerous here. I wear my 3D glasses to distort the insanity waves, so I can be on this thread for 10-15 minutes before I start hearing and seeing thingsthat are not there.By the way, you won't see much of teacher here...I think that teachers are alergic to new tests (it's a Bush thing). :ph34r:

Ahh... so the penguins are over here now :ph34r: of course it's quite difficult to get a killer whale out of the water :D

jbredmound

I'm gonna find him....I'm gonna find him, and when I do, we're gonna have a Penguin fight....I just can't believe it! I only took the glasses off for a second...just...I'm gonna find him!

Well Bruno,I guess you're safe for now... I need you to keep converting penguins... More food for me! :DB) The very happy killer whale B)

Still working on it..... Don't know if I can handle being a penguin. I think it is having some effect on my brain. What's happening to me?_______________________Dazed, dazzled, amazed

I think it is having some effect on my brain
Must be time to recompile! :)
Stand by for recompilation. Recompilation commencing now..........Love Bill the Cat - cool pic.__________________________-Failed to compute