• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ross549

• teacher

• havnblast

• Jeber

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure everyone that I, for one, am not looking at this thread. I have my eyes closed and don't even have to look at the keyboard when I type. :shifty:

I have to agree with Corrine...I'm not going to contribute to this. There's no way you could get me to post a..................oh.Never mind. :)

got better things to do at 02:33 in the morning
?such as... :(
I would ask what do you do at 2:33 in the morning? But I am afraid to find out which alternate personality will answer. They might do strange things at that time of the morning. :D I know nothing! :lol: to quote a show from way back when..... I don't want to know..... :thumbsup:

I'm not interested in this thread so I'm not going to look at it or even post. ;) How many pages before a thread starts turning into a rope?That wasn't me, I was never here - my computer is on auto-pilot! :devil:

I'm not interested in this thread so I'm not going to look at it or even post.  B)  How many pages before a thread starts turning into a rope?That wasn't me, I was never here - my computer is on auto-pilot!  :devil:
Isn't denial a wonderful excuse??? ;) B)

got better things to do at 02:33 in the morning
?such as... :devil:
Watching Hogan's Hero's !!!!!however, it was Stalag 13, however Stalag 17 WAS the move.
Many moons ago we had a post here about nothing that went on for several pages.  It is amazing what people can come up with to write about.
I was new to SFNL Forum then. it was called "New Test" and went on for like 15 pages or more. Looks like it's gone now. was a great little chat session,

Yeah, apparently, they "clean" this particular board out on a regular basis. I don't know what the problem is... this thread is "skweeky" clean!!Unless i missed some dust in one of the corners...... :'( o:)

Guest LilBambi

Today is this Topic's graduation day!Here! Here! Let's hear it for the previously longest thread in the test forum!Didn't want to take a chance of it being cleared out during periodic maintenance. :lol:

I would ask what do you do at 2:33 in the morning?  But I am afraid to find out which alternate personality will answer
OMG....... I didn't know it shows. How many of me have been here????