What are you listening to?

regexorcist

Right now I'm listening to the 3rd CCR song in a row...Down On The CornerWho'll Stop The RainBorn On The BayouThe music server is kicking tonight!! :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V.T. Eric Layton

• regexorcist

• SueD

• Urmas

V.T. Eric Layton

Creedance... GOOD STUFF! Now we are showing our ages. ;)I'm listening to Law and Order on NBC right now. It just started. :)

V.T. Eric Layton

I (b.1961) grew up with an older brother (b.1950). We shared a room till he got married and went off to college. I was exposed to that excellent 60s music from listening to records and radio with him and his friends during my formative years. :thumbsup: My music taste is pretty varied... anything from classical to jazz to blues to heavy metal. :)

regexorcist

Similar situation b.mid-sixty 2 older sisters b.mid-fifty & b.sixty.Hung out (and sometimes got in trouble :devil: ) with a great group of guys, who were all older and crazier than I was.Ah... The good old days B)

V.T. Eric Layton

Yup... the good ol' days! FUN! :w00t:I was a good Catholic school boy till I was about 13, then my biker attitude really came to the forefront. Good Kid (1964)lilsuit.jpg Biker (2006)07Rally.png Unemployed Penguin (2009)dsc00977.jpg HAHA! :hysterical:Oh, and to sort of stay on topic, I'm listening to an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents (1957) that's airing on a local broadcast sub-channel here in Tampa. :devil:

ensiferum - lady in black - c.f. uriah heap - lady in blackensiferum - eternal waitensiferum - wandererensiferum - warrior's questensiferum - victory song:o

V.T. Eric Layton

COOL! A horsey! I like horseys!Pssst... being a biker is an attitude more than anything else. tuxbike4hn.gif

Canned Heat - Sic Em PigsCanned Heat - Refried BoogieCookbook albumNext on playlist - Jimmy ReedFor picture of my ride, see my avatar. He's out to pasture now.

regexorcist

Yes good stuff!!Here are 3 more I just finished listening to.Quicksilver Messenger Service - Fresh AirElectric Prunes - To Much To Dream Last NightZager & Evans - In The Year 2525

Edited by regexorcist

My tastes are really ecclectic. My playlist right now consists of...Diamond Rio - What a Beautiful MessCarlos Gardel - Tango (from Scent of a Woman)Conway Twitty - Hello Darlin'Nana Mouskouri - Plaisir D'AmourMissy Higgins - The Sound of WhiteThe Hollies - Long Cool Woman in a Black DressMountain - Mississipi QueenElvis Costello - AlisonAnd a few selections from Andrew Lloyd WebberTomorrow I may add AC/DC and Kris Kristofferson.:hysterical:

If you ever get the chance to see Elvis Live...Don't miss it.
My daughter won tickets for his show on morning radio a year and a half ago. She called me up and offered to take me. I couldn't go! Afterwards, she said it was a great show but sound wise, she would have preferred to see him in a smaller venue.
Conway Twitty to Elvis Costello? Sheeeeesh! And I thought I was bad.
I've got some Ella Fitzgerald, Golden Earring and Billy Ray Cyrus if you prefer. :w00t: