Ubuntu Links

ross549

Hii dont know if it is related to this post, accept my apologies if not!!is there an accurate (or shell i say the official) Edgy Source List that will help me obtain/download all the software (not any particular) that i require.Ubuntu is in my blood and always be the best Linux OS for me (some of you may not agree) hence i wanted the source list to be perfect. sorry about any grammer or spelling mistakes, typing too fast without thinking!!!! ;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• striker

• ross549

• Urmas

• Bruno

Top Posters In This Topic

is there an accurate (or shell i say the official) Edgy Source List that will help me obtain/download all the software (not any particular) that i require.
Well... I think the "unwritten Party Line" is that the Ubuntu repos (restricted, universe, multiverse, commercial enabled) PLUS PLF and/or Seveas will give you pretty much everything you need. If that's not the case, here's a sample of the repo smørrebrødsbord:Ubuntu Edgy Eft complete sources.list (repository list file):http://www.debianadmin.com/ubuntu-edgy-eft...-list-file.html ;)